~ Prologue ~

"Mister Smith?" A female voice pulled me out of my thoughts. "Mister Victim wants to see you now."

"Alright."

I got up from the uncomfortable, plastic chair, commonly found in waiting rooms. I grabbed my briefcase and entered the office of my, hopefully, future boss.

"Goodday sir." I got greeted my a voice with a strong British accent, wich belonged to a gray hollow-head, who sat behind a desk.

"Uhm, hello."

"Sit down please and let's get down to buisness."

I sat down politely and gave him my CV. He glanced at it for a moment.

"Hm, I see, I see. You seem very qualafied." He nodded to himself. "What's your name mate?"

"Shady Smith." I replied shortly, trying to seem as proffecional as possible.

"Victim Becker." He replied.

He read my CV for a few more seconds before giving it back to me.

"Alright. You seem to have everything I'm looking for. Tell me, how much do you hope to earn for this job?"

"Anything really." I shrugged.

"So you're open for different options I see? Very good. That's the kind of people I like. Well, I think it's all settled. You're hired mister Smith." With that said he pulled out his hand for a handshake. I shook his hand.

I couldn't believe this. I got the job I wanted. The job that was said to be really hard to get. I didn't complain though.

"Just sign this document and we're done here."

He gave me a piece of paper. My eyes quickly glanced over the paper. I signed it without thinking much.

However I forgot about a very important detail...

Always read the fine print.