"Yare, Yare."

Kusuo walked into his room, all he tried to focus on was his own steps but it was so hard. 'What should I have for dinner tonight?' Shut up. 'That bitch Jessica needs to learn some respect before I make her.' Shut up, shut up.

The memory flashed through his head, he had worn his germanium ring throughout the day to avoid spoilers for a movie he wanted to watch connected to a new drama called 'My Heart Goes Pitter Patter for You!' but while both trying to stop a love triangle between him, Teruhashi and for some idiotic reason her brother and avoiding Hairo, Nendo and Mikoto, all things that the universe had thrown into his lap for some indiscernible reason.

While trying to prevent all these annoying things or in the case of the love triangle, unacceptable. He had dropped the germanium ring down the drain, he could still hear the distinct dink it made against the drain before it stopped making any noise at all, odd. There should have been a drip.

It had ended up in a place he hadn't seen before meaning he couldn't use Thoughtography, he could still feel the distinct grimace on his face as that peaceful surreal quiet was interrupted by an orchestra of noise that never stopped, it was ignorable after a while but it just never stopped, and it never quieted down.

'Hmm.. I wonder why Saiki isn't down yet, what if something bad happened? No- no that isn't a possibility all he did was go to his room.' Kurumi's voice cut through all the chatter, for a second it was silent and all he could hear was his mother's mind but just as brief as that respite was, the orchestra came back blasting louder than ever.

He immediately went down and saw the dinner on the table, it looked and smelt good just as it always did, a consistent he was glad to have always being surrounded by chaos. Saiki's eyes immediately glanced over to the coffee jelly placed next to the curry rice. His expression being one of obvious gratitude, and this one didn't look store bought. It was a rare pleasure when his mom made coffee jelly and he wondered what warranted it.

"Oh Ku! You know I can tell when you're having a bad day, so I made you some of your favorite!" Kurumi expressed with that same warm tone, obviously hiding excitement for something that she was very badly trying to hide in her mind.

'I hope Ku likes these ga- I mean? What games? What are games? I totally didn't get Kusuo some older games so that there wouldn't be any spoilers from others' was the last train of thought Saiki heard from his mom before she pulled out some video game discs one of them even being an American only release. He read through the games, groaning in disgust when he saw the cover for 'Uzuwara's Sugoi!! Adventures'. It was very obviously thinly veiled basement dweller game.

'Olfana: The Lost 7 Realms'

Not Again.

'Fallout: New Vegas'

Well, the cover didn't look so bad, it was a bit of an old game but it would do, at least it was better than his other options, it seemed to be an American copy of the game, there was no Japanese text on it nor any associations with a company he knew.

Well, I guess I could play this. Saiki thought with a smile, finishing dinner and helping with dishes before going to his room.

He opened the disc case and loaded it into his game system waiting for the game to start. He was going to skip the intro but he decided to watch it anyway.

It gave him the gist of what was happening in the game world, a democratic faction called the NCR is trying to fight against a stronger but crueler Legion force for control of Hoover Dam and of New Vegas. Hm, interesting.

"Truth is... the game was rigged from the start." Benny spoke with a hint of regret, hiding his own bewilderment as the average looking man he was about to kill turnt into a pink haired boy with just as much of a bewildered expression that he had himself. Just as quick as that confusion came into Benny's mind quickly had it rushed out of his mind, for some reason now the courier had always had pink hair.