Zoro grabbed a glass and drank the alcohol out of it before putting it back.

"Your turn"Zoro said and I nodded.

"Okay. I guess...you didn't have any friends as a kid."I guessed softly.

"I had friends."

"You know that swords don't count."

"I had one friend."Zoro said after a whirl of silence.

"Hell, one more than I had."I said,"Drink"

"Drink"

🤍𓆩♡𓆪☁️

Nami was back and was sitting beside me while I was talking to zoro. Suddenly Usopp and a man with a sword on his back and a hat.

"Guys, meet my new best friend."Usopp said and,"What did you say your name was again?"

"Which one of you is monkey d. Luffy?"the man said.

"Who wants to know?"Nami asked.

"You're Dracule Mihawk."Zoro said.

"I have business with your captain."Mihawk said while I was still just staring at him,"If you know what's good for you, you'll hand him over."

"We don't know anyone named Luffy, right Zoro?"I said but he didn't answered,"Zoro?"

"I've been following your career since I was a child. It's an honor to finally meet you, sir."Zoro said and finally my gaze goes over to him.

"Thank you."

"Which is why it pains me to inform you that tomorrow...you're going to die."

"What?"I asked.

"I, Roronoa Zoro, Challenge you to a duel to the death."

"Zoro?"I said but he didn't listen.

"I've never heard of you."

"They call me the demon pirate hunter. But my lifelong dream is to beta you in single combat and become the greatest swordsman in the world."

"You're serious."Mihawk said.

"Accept my challenge. You'll see how serious I am."Zoro said.

"Very well. Tomorrow at dawn. And when I'm done with you, pirate hunter, I'll take your captain."Mihawk said and I shook my head.

"What the hell did you just do? Can't you just shut your mouth for once?!"

🤍𓆩♡𓆪☁️

We are now in the kitchen of our ship. I was in the middle of breakdown. A breakdown of anger, frustration and anxiety. Usopp was getting Luffy while I was trying not to yell at Zoro. And Nami was on the end of her nerves too.

"Maybe you can convince him to call it off."Nami spoke as she saw I'm about to shout.

"I won't do that." Zoro denied.

"Did you see the size of that guy's sword? He will slice you into sashimi."Nami continued, while Luffy was walking into the room.

"What's going on?"Luffy asked and I let out a mix of a scoff and sigh.

"Oh, I'll tell you what's going on. Your big, bad marine grandpa sent a warlord of the sea to bring you in, and instead getting the hell out of here when he had the chance,Zoro couldn't keep his mouth shut and challenged him to a duel!"I said the frustration and anger clearly in my voice to hear.