Messy Crazy Landing Day 1

Welcome to Ata Turk international Airport, Istanbul, turkey , after hearing this for a moment, I think about my family specially my Mommy 😘 ; missed my heart beat like I'm so away from her with eyes full of tears , recalling my good bye from the Islamabad international airport, Pakistan. In the coffee shop, inside the airport me and mommy enjoy our last pizza and cherish that moment like it's us only and then I give good bye hug in my style with my smiling eyes but deep inside I'm feeling pain , pain of detachment. She left airport and definitely she cried for days , weeks and still she feel sad and alone although she has beautiful family but she missed her Maria.
Then, It reminds me the person , special person ,we left alone on airport and he guides me not to get panic , stay relax as the journey must be difficult but it's for betterment so stay focused. Before tunnel, we hugged six times lol 😂 then when I enter inside the tunnel and I turned back to see his face, Deep inside my mind was giving me message May be it's last time you're seeing each other.
Oh it's my turn , to leave the seat and grab my laptop from the cabin and left plane , now the difficult thing was here no one knows English 😔 and after moving here and there finally, I completed my Boarding and clear my luggage. Now, I'm panicked as I'm not getting how to get wifi log in and contact with my cousin, as she's coming to the airport to pick me up as I'm staying at her place. After ninety minutes , finally beautiful tourist from Uzbekistan helped me in connecting wifi and I'm able to connect with my Bajo(Cousin sister).
I waited on Simit Saraye for around 140 min and then Bajo came with her kids and then we enjoyed adorable and delicious Turkish dinner from some local chain restaurant. Ofcourse, I Cherrish the Turkish tea but after reaching home I need my Pakistani milk tea 😂 and I fulfill my craving.
It was a long day , after taking hot water  shower and steam bath , took some medicines and slept.
Let me add my photo dump here