The Cursed Pit and A Massacre

(Y/N): "Tch, I'm not a part of this damn Clan!" *Sigh* "Mimiko, Nanako you two, ok?"

Nanako: "Am I ok? AM I OK!? WE'RE ALREADY LATE TO THE DAMN STORE! WHEN WE GET OUT OF HERE, I'M GOING TO KILL THEM!"

Mimiko: "I'm ok, thou- GET DOWN"

(Ducking down they see a giant boulder go over their heads)

Nanako: "Where'd that come from!? I can't sense any Cursed Energy in this damn place!"

(Y/N): "Calm down. Just stay behind me."

(Throwing up the Cursed Worm, he lets it wrap around him getting ready to fight whatever's in this dark place, but we go back to the Zenin Clan)

Maki: "W-What you do that for?"

Naobito: "Aren't you leaving or something?" *Sigh* "You should mind your business! Now get the hell out of my sight, just looking at you fills me regret."

Naoya: "How long do you think it'll take for them to break out?"

Naobito: "The failure broke out in a few minutes at (Y/N)'s age. So, he's son should be better, though that giving him too much faith."

Naoya: *Thoughts: "THERE'S NO WAY SOME ANIMAL LIKE THAT IS EVEN CLOSE TO BEING HIS SON OR EVEN A PART OF THIS VERY CLAN!!! I'LL MAKE SURE THEY DONT GET OUT WITHOUT FACING THEIR PUNISHMENT!!!"

(Back with (Y/N) and the twins there fighting off a lot of Curses with (Y/N) slashing and cutting through them as they all have Curse blood all over them suddenly the hear a scream turning around to see a Curse that bit off one of Mimiko's arms Nanako quickly takes a picture of the Curse draws a line in the photo on its neck cutting its neck in half)

(Y/N): "Nanako! Take Mimiko into that corner I'll defend you while you heal her!"

Nanako: "I DON'T KNOW HOW TO HEAL!"

(Y/N): "DAMN IT! JUST GET BEHIND ME!"

(Y/N): *Thoughts: "THE HELL WAS I THINKING! THERE NOT EVEN THIRD GRADES! I PROMISED SUGU- CAN I EVEN CALL HIM THAT AFTER I BROKE OUR PROMISE?!"

(Quickly moving to a corner Nanako holds Mimiko behind (Y/N) but suddenly (Y/N) puts the [Inverted Spear] into the Cursed Worm pulling out the [Bleeding Sun's Katana] he put the Cursed Worm on to Mimiko it wraps around her missing arm stopping the bleeding as (Y/N) gets into a stance seeing all of the Curses rush to them he jumps at them cutting through the cruses turning and and jumping to the next Curse slashing it's in the neck killing it then jumping to the next but a giant maggot Curse bursts from the ground eating (Y/N) whole but suddenly its cut it to small piece (Y/N) then pocks each of the pieces sending them flying out to the other Curses killing fifteen Curses back with Nanako and Mimiko they watch how (Y/N) kills with his speed the Curses feeling safe)

Nanako: "I'm sorry sis...I-"

Mimiko: "It's ok...I'll figure out how to...live with this."

Nanako: "but...SHOKO! we can take you to her!"

Mimiko: "Yeah...I hope that works..."

(Y/N): *Thoughts: "Thankfully she's ok.... I need to focus on them more...I promised him...I would...once I kill all of these Curses...I'll make sure they're safe...I don't want to see them like that..."

(Y/N): "I'll kill half of that clan and leave them with that scar."

(Going back to Naoya and Naobito as they sit there Maki is gone as they kicked her out)

Naoya: "Once a failure always a failure he was nothing like Toji. Just another disrespectful creature that nobody loved. I'll go tell Maki the News about her failure of a friend."