Curiosity

Summary: Taka is wondering if he's gay or not and Mondo helps him figure that out

Requested by: Nobody

For the past few days, Taka was actually wondering if he was gay or not.

He never found interest in girls. He found them pretty, but never pretty enough to date. Plus, he had a weird feeling in his heart when he was with Mondo.

He talked to Chihiro about it, and he told him he had feelings for Mondo. Taka was in denial at first, but now he's starting to believe it.

Enough backstory!! Onto the actual story!

Taka was at Mondo's house, playing Just Shapes and Beats. (shut up, it's a good game.) Mondo noticed that Taka was talking less and his face was more red than usual. Was he sick? Mondo thought.

(Mondo) "Yo, Taka."

(Taka) "Yeah?"

(Mondo) "You good? You look sick."

(Taka) "I-I'm fine. Just.. thinking about something."

(Mondo) "What it it you're thinking? If you don't mind telling me, of course."

(Taka) "Well.. How is it you found out about your sexuality?"

(Mondo) "Well, when I started high school, I thought, 'Wow, dicks, huh?'"

Taka chuckled at how unserious Mondo was.

(Mondo) "Why? Somethin' on yer mind?"

Taka stayed silent for a while, then responded.

(Taka) "Well.. it's just that.. I feel rather odd around one of my male friends. He makes me feel safe and comfortable. I talked to someone about it, and they said I might be in love with them."

(Mondo) "Who is it that you like? I could set you up with them. Makoto? Leon? Chihiro? Yasuhiro?"

(Taka) "No... not any of them. It's someone else."

(Mondo) "So then who is i-?!"

Mondo was cut off by a small kiss on his cheek.

(Taka) "I'm so sorry, bro! I didn't think before doing that! It's fine if you think im weird or anythi-!"

Taka was then cut off by a kiss on his lips. That kiss then escalated into a make out session. Eventually, they pulled away.

(Mondo) "Ya wanna go further, or ya wanna stop..?"

(Taka) "I-I want to go further. Please."

(Mondo) "If ya say so.."

small time skip

Both men were stripped of their clothes, on the bed, passionately making out.

After,   Mondo pinned Taka on the couch and started to attack his neck with kisses and soft bites.

(Taka) "Ngh... mmh.."

Taka whimpered and moaned quietly as Mondo took off his and Taka's clothes.

Soon enough, their clothes were on the floor, and Taka's neck, thighs, and torso were covered in hickeys.

skipping the prep cuz i ain't writing allat‼️‼️

Mondo pulled his fingers out of Taka, lubed himself out, and put his dick in his hole, carefully of course.

Taka gave the signal to move, and Mondo couldn't hold back. He started to move really fast and rough, holding onto Taka's hips possessively.

(Taka) "H-aaah! Ack! Ah!"

Taka's moans turned on Mondo more and more, so he moved faster and harder.

This continued even after both of them came. Even then, Mondo continued to move.

(Mondo) "Fuck, baby... you're so damn pretty like this.."

Mondo kept spitting out praises as Taka came a second time.

Taka started to get a bit overstimulated, but he still wanted more.

(Taka) "Please! Ah! Go faster! Harder! Make me scream!"

(Mondo) "Ngh... you got it, princess..."

Mondo did what he was asked and moved faster and harder. He even started stroking Taka's dick.

Both of them were pretty much at their limit. None of them could last longer. Taka started to scream at the top of his lungs. Thank goodness for the soundproof rooms...

Mondo slowed down as both men came at the same time.

(Mondo) "Ngh... fuck..."

Mondo looked at Taka passionately.

(Mondo) "You okay, baby?"

(Taka) "Y-yes! Of course I'm' fine!"

(Mondo) "Let's take a bath then, hm?"

Taka agreed, and Mondo picked him up and carried them to the bathroom to bathe.

hey guys sorry for not posting school fucking sucks rn :/