THE HONORED ONE

SCENE: GOJO VS TOJI ROUND 2

CAST:

SATORU GOJO: QROW BRANWEN

TOJI FUSHOGURO: ADAM TAURUS

MEGUMI MOM: BLAKE BELLADONNA

MEGUMI FUSHIGURO: MEGUMI BELLADONNA

Everyone was still in shock about the last world. Most were talking about how cool the fight between Adam and Qrow was. However The Rose-Xiao Long family were not in a really good mood. After all they had seen their teammate/Uncle just get killed right in front of them. Yang was trying to cover up her tears but failing, luckily Team WB were comforting her, as for Ruby.....

"Um Ruby could ya please let go?" Qrow asked to his niece who was wrapped tightly around him.

"NO!" She said with finality.

He sighed, "Listen kiddo, you don't have to worry, I'm not going anywhere. What happened to the other me won't happen to me." 

"H-H-How do you know?! After what Tyrian did to you, I was so scared you were gonna die." She sniffled before burying her face in his chest.

Qrow winced, he remembered that, truth be told he himself thought he wasn't gonna make it, "Hey pipsqueak listen, what happened back then only happened cause that coward caught me with a sneak attack. If it were a fair one on one let's just say, he would've lost more than his tail." He said with a grin.

That got a small giggle out of her, "Ok I'll let go now." She said as she gently let go of Qrow and went back to her seat.

The huntsman took in a deep breath, "Damn kid you sure do have a mean grip on ya." He grinned.

Agnus then reappeared back in the theater, "Alright change of plans." He said.

"Did you find another world for us to watch?" Ren asked as he gave Nora some pancakes, who then tried to feed them to Oscar.

"Yes......but we aren't viewing that right now. Instead we're going back to the world you guys just watched." The watcher stated.

This got some shocked looks from the audience, "But the old man is dead, what do we need to see?" Merc groaned out , ignoring the glares from Qrow's family and friends.

Meanwhile Qrow was only focused on one part, 'I ain't that old.' He thought with a pout.

"Are you sure about that?" Agnus asked the assassin with a grin.

Cinder raised an eyebrow, "He was stabbed in the neck and the head, unless you're immortal there is no way to survive something like that."

Salem sneezed for some reason, but decided to ignore it.

"Well let's just put on the world and see." The watcher said, taking out his remote and turning on the screen.

Qrow didn't really care if his other survived to be honest but he was more worried if Amber and Summer were okay.

The scene started off with Adam walking away from the main building of the Star religious group. The cult that wanted one Amber Autumn dead, a job which he filled out and was paid handsomely for.

Just like that, Qrow's mood immediately dropped, "Damn it, even in another world I still failed her."

Oz also sighed sadly, Amber was a very bright and gentle soul. She truly did leave this world too soon.

Ruby then realized something, "Wait! What happened to mom?" She asked.

This got the family to become worried about Summer, she was the one protecting Amber and Adam killed her.