THE MONKEY WHO DEFIED FATE

SCENE: SATORU GOJO VS TOJI FUSHIGURO (ROUND 1)

Cast:

SATORU GOJO: QROW BRANWEN

TOJI FUSHIGURO: ADAM TAURUS

SUGURU GETO: SUMMER ROSE

RIKO AMANAI: AMBER

Adam was still in shock at what just happened to him, 'A Schnee actually......helped me?' that was the only thing running through his mind.

Now he wasn't gonna act like he wasn't thankful, after all he wasn't really sure what the ice-cream girl was gonna do to him. But still he was expecting her to hate him just like he hated her family.

"Is he okay?" Sun whispered to Blake.

"I think he's still in shock that Weiss helped him." She suggested.

"Not surprised, out of all of us, he had the most bad blood with the Schnees." Ilia said.

Agnus then popped back up right in the middle of the theater startling poor Tai making him lose down his hotdog.

"Aw man, I was enjoying that." He muttered with a pout while Summer gently patted his back.

"Whoops sorry bout that." The watcher apologized and used his magic to conjure up another hotdog for the papa dragon.

"So what are we looking at now?" Surprisingly Raven asked.

"Well, this is actually one of my favorite universes to view." Agnus said with a grin, which caused the audience to become very intrigued.

"So what's this world about?" Oz questioned.

"This universe is actually quite similar to yours you know." Their host stated, "Instead of huntsman and huntresses, there are sorcerers."

"Sorcerers? You mean like magic and shit?" Merc asked, while Oz and Salem were even more interested in this world.

"Sort of.......similar to how you guys have aura, these versions of you have something called cursed energy." The watcher explained, "And using that cursed energy allows them to perform cursed techniques. That's basically their version of a semblance."

"This world seems very intriguing." Salem muttered.

"It sounds awesome!" Ruby and Nora exclaimed with stars in their eyes.

"I feel like there's a catch." Qrow said and Agnus sighed.

"Well, just like you guys have Grimm, this world has creatures called cursed spirits. They're monsters born from the negative emotions of humans." Agnus said and the audience were either shocked or horrified.

"Monsters born from the negative energy of humans...." Oz repeated with a cold sweat.

Salem wanted to laugh, that was ironic as hell. Humanity's own hatred created their downfall.

"But things weren't all bad when the strongest Jujutsu Sorcerer was born." Agnus grinned, "From what I've seen, his mere birth was enough to either send these curses into hiding or force them to get stronger to keep the balance of the world."

Jaws were dropped, someone's mere birth was enough to change the balance of the world?! Compared to everything else they've heard this was probably the most insane.

"So who's the strongest?" Cinder asked, apart of her hoped it was her.....but she figured that it wasn't true.

Agnus grinned and snapped his fingers and a spotlight fell on a certain drunkard in the crowd.