" I honestly don't know why I got fully dressed for a business meeting but that's not really what I'm worried about right now, but Kylie is wearing a soft suit like a straight workout outfit like she's about to go work out with someone but she's honestly not. She just told me where she was going but she doesn't want that to be told for some reason I don't know why, but that's not the point"
"Mommy shoes"
"you want to put your shoes on now I thought you wanted to put them on later"
" now mommy now"
"stormi I can't keep doing this you have to make up your mind"
" shoes, mama"
" you just said you wanted me to do it now you want mama to do it"
" hi Amani"
" woah baby what did you call me?"
" hi Amani"
" that's not my name. My name is mommy that that's a horrible word that's inappropriate you don't say that word"
" what name?"
" you know my name is mommy"
" shoes, mama"
" baby had to choose what shoes you want because I can't just pick some and then you don't wanna wear those shoes"
" shoes and chain"
" OK so you want your shoes and your chain?"
" yes, mama"
" OK stormi OK"
"stormi which car should we choose this time"
" that one"

 My name is mommy that that's a horrible word that's inappropriate you don't say that word"" what name?"" you know my name is mommy"" shoes, mama"" baby had to choose what shoes you want because I can't just pick some and then you don't wanna wear...

" all right guys I just buckled up stormy and we're about to roll out and this girl said she wanted a bagel. She had to cut a bagels on her plate and now she wants another bagel. No we're not eating more bagel today"
" no bagel"
" yeah mama we can eat a bagel in the morning. It is the morning but we're going to eat a bagel tomorrow."
" right now it is 6:44 by the time we get there stormy is probably gonna be sleeping, but that's great because I could just pick her up and put her in her crib so yeah"
6:59
" we are here I'm whispering because she's sleeping and I'm not trying to wake her up and scare her but I'm about to pick her up and bring her into her room so she can sleep and I can get this meeting and photo shoot over with because she has some places to go and I'm going to my brothers girlfriend's birthday party. Her name is Armani by the way but. after the party I think I'm probably gonna end the vlog right there."
I pick up stormi and walk her into her room and place her softly in the crib and creep out of the room and stand outside as my camera man records me
" OK so I am now standing outside of her room and she's sleeping by the way but now it's my time to start measuring and starting up these new contours and mascara, and after that, it's my photo shoot then I can take her to her mom but I don't think I'm gonna be taking her to her mom because I remember she said she's going to get her herself, so yeah, I don't have to do anything but go home get ready for the party and then after that, I get home and sleep because today is gonna be a roller coaster for me but let me get this over with. I will record you when I get to my meeting room so peace out."
I start working on my business papers and everything

" so I just finished setting up the cards the business cards if you didn't know what cars I was talking about and stormi is awake""Mama?"" she's coming she texted me

"Mama?"
" she's coming she texted me. She's almost here."
"Mama"she whined"
" here you need to walk I can't keep holding you"
" Apple"
"Apple baby you want an apple?"
"Mmm"
*Ring doorbell activated*
"Hey guys"Kylie jumps into the camera and hugs and kisses stormi and Amani
"Stormi mamas here you wanna stay with me or go with mama?"
"Mama"she says opening and closes her little chubby hands
Kylie then swoops the little girl up and waving goodbye to everyone and hugs and kisses me
Kylie's pov
Kylie Jenner YouTube
" this is just a 50 second video because stormy back there. I just got her from her mom. She was there because her mom was in a meeting for her business and stormy was just there, so yeah and Amani had her interview on GQ yesterday so she's probably very tired and me and stormy are going to go surprise her with some thing, but we have to hide it first because she's going somewhere and then when she gets back will surprise her with it *wink* but I have a different surprise. If you know you know, I have a baby back there, so I can't really say whatever I'm gonna say, but yeah, I have a very severe surprise for her. *wink*"
Amani's pov
"Okay so I just got home and I'm about to change into my outfit it's literally just a jump suit and some heels I'm gonna touch up my makeup and then leave"

 *wink*"Amani's pov"Okay so I just got home and I'm about to change into my outfit it's literally just a jump suit and some heels I'm gonna touch up my makeup and then leave"

My makeup inspiration

" i'm about to go get Aaliyah and Vanessa those two girls are coming to Armani's birthday party don't worry there's guys coming such as my brother, his friends my guy friends Kylie didn't want to go because she's going out with stormi Khloe and al...

" i'm about to go get Aaliyah and Vanessa those two girls are coming to Armani's birthday party don't worry there's guys coming such as my brother, his friends my guy friends Kylie didn't want to go because she's going out with stormi Khloe and all those other people but yeah well she's kind of just going out with her family well her side of the family and I'm going out with my side of the family so it's equal"
*At the party*
" Jacques is here but Armani is in the bathroom. She's been drinking for like a half an hour even though we haven't been here for that long, but I've keep forgetting that they set up the party so they probably been drinking longer than us."
"Where's stormi amani?"
" tell me why Jack's big, fucking forehead ass gonna ask me where stormi is why did he ask me where stormi is you can tell she's not gonna be here it's only it's a grown up party"
" you know some things I forget right Amani"
" OK but you being my older brother, some of the stuff that you say that I can't remember"
" alright"
*Fast forward*
happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday dear Armani happy birthday to you how old are you?
"31 bitches!!"
how old are you? How old are you?
"31!!!"
She blows out her candles
" Yes, bitch I didn't wait this long"I say hugging her
Next we all gave her,her gifts and people started to leave I was the second to leave cause I have shit to do today so I left and went home but I got surprised
" surprise, mommy"Stormi And Kylie say
"Omg beautiful"
*End vlog*
" stormy let's go to sleep now, OK"
" oh yeah yeah I'm very very tired"she said sarcastically
"Okay"
When stormi "went to sleep" Kylie came back in I was changing about to get in the shower when I got out I seen Kylie spread out on the bed waiting for me
Freaky🍆😩💦
"Hm this is what I've been waiting for all day"
"Oh really"
"Yes baby you've looked like a snack today twice"
"Hm you've been waiting right"
"Yes this dick had been throbbing for your loving"
"Okay get ready for this full course meal I'm really bout to ride you like a carnival"
"I'm begging for it"
"Beg harder daddy and you'll get what you want"
You can guess what happens next (sorry for the cliffhanger I'm just so fucking tired)