T H R E E

Interview

10 things Anais Webster can't live without

"What's up GQ it's Anais Webster and these are 20 things I can't live without"
*My family*
"Obviously my family can't live without them and my little family I have at home well one of them is here so I wouldn't say at home"
*Shoes*
"See this is obviously something I can't live without in a million years my Jordan's my Nikes My Tim's I can't if I don't got these I'm fuckin with house shoes"
*Vaseline*
"If I and if you don't have Vaseline on your lips then what the fuck is you doin I won't even speak without Vaseline cause I have a feeling a speck of skin gon fall of my lips and you gon stare at me but if you can't see I have lipgloss on sponsor my girlfriend"
*Stormi*
"Snowball!?"
"Heh?"
"Benin"
"Viniendo"
"This is my little minion even though she loves Kylie a little she still a little minion of mine. My brother Jack is obsessed with this little girl more than me and his family but his mama is his favorite so is stormi. A few weeks ago for her birthday she tried running away from me because I was doing her edges and she hates that part of getting her hair done and I made a bet with her today and said? What did I say storm?"
"Park"
"Right I said we would go to the park if she behaves right?"
Anais says looking down at stormi
"Yuppie"
"Okay go to auntie Jalessa"
"Jadisa!"
"Okay"
*Albums*
" I obviously can't live without my albums I love albums like you can even ask Kylie I have like 15 albums in our room and I have a DVD player kind of like a disc and I use it like every day and she gets so sick and tired of it to the point where she's like all right good night it's time for bed. Why are you still awake? Why are you still listening to that freaking album you been listening to since 2014. It's time to give it up and I'm like girl I was only listening to owl paroah for like a whole week so it's hard to listen to my albums without Kylie interrupting it"
*Purses*
" I actually have a lot of designer purses, but some of them are fan made because I have a lot of fan mail obviously because I'm a model and I'm famous but still my shoe collection is probably worth like 50 K and my purse collection is probably worth like I wouldn't say a lot but to me this is very much but it's like worth 100 billion to be honest literally I have a whole Lotta purses more than I have a whole Lotta shoes like I buy shoes but I don't buy a lot of shoes but yeah, these are my purses that I absolutely bring everywhere. see this purse here I'm already using, but I brung it just for extra essential"
*Mexican candy*
" traditional Mexican candy if I don't have this then I'm not from El Salvador and if I don't have this then I'm not from Mexico easily but still I tried to get Kylie to try some of this she said hell no so I just let it go but still to this day I'm not Mexican if I don't have any Mexican candy but if I don't got it still I might have to steal some from my sister but I'm not that kind of person"
*Don toliver*
" my Bestie Donny if I don't have him then there's no way I'm having other friends without Don Toliver there's no Anais Webster I told him and I told my mom that the day I met him in first grade I said mom I am never having other friends except for Chase and that's on. I didn't say. Cause back then. Was not a word, but whatever for real, but Don Toliver."
*Wings*
" if I pull up to your house and you don't have wings on your table i'm leaving if I don't see wings, mac & cheese, collard greens, mashed potatoes with the butter I'm leaving because I know for things I'm going all out if I don't see that at the table I'm leaving call that a wrap because if I don't see that it's not Thanksgiving if I don't see that you won't be welcoming with me anymore and that's a fact"
*God*
" if y'all don't have God in your life, then you don't have anyone in your life and that's just a fact God was the first one in your life and if he's not in your life then who is the devil Cuz that's just for show God is on top devil is far far far far far far behind from God. God is way better than the devil so if you got the devil on get the frick out"

"Thank you GQ for having me I appreciate it so much love yall be safe and be I'm out peace MuthaFlippers!"