Play with my head

My step-dad wants this done in fiffteen minutes..... so sorry if this chapter sucks!

**********************************MY P.O.V

After Bloody Rose told me what Black Cheetah did, i felt my head spin. One of us, had been working hand in hand with our enemy! My anger must have been evident, because Jay and Max looked scared when I passed them.

"Are you two alright?" I ask soothingly, the protective, kind part of my brain taking over. The two whimper and cling to each other when I took a step forward. I frown slightly. "Guys, I wont hurt you." I say slowly, trying to touch Jay's curly hair, but he flinches, and hides into Max.

"We saw what you did to those.... Things." Max says, his eyes flashing with both fear and anger. I cant help but go limp with shock, my entire body sliding to the right for a moment. 

"You're not them. You are good." I say, my hand laying on Max's arm. I don't miss the flinch that follows. "You know I wont hurt you." Max looks behind me and his eye's widen. 

"What about him?" He asks, and I turn around.

"What are YOU doing here!?"

**************BLACK CHEETAHS P.O.V

"What are YOU doing here!?" where the first words I ever heard, that hurt me. I Blink several times, before I can even begin to answer.

"Mollie, You have every right to be mad..."

"MAD!!! NO I'M FURIOUS! YOU BETRAYED, NOT ONLY ME, BUT ROSE!" She screams, and I find myself pinned on the floor her knees on my wrists and her sword drawn. "YOU PLAYED US!!!" She screams. I take in a shallow breath. 

"Mollie, please let me explain."

"There's NO explination for what you did." I hear a new voice. Ruben! My eyes widen, and I look back at him. Mollie gets off me but makes no move to help me off the ground. I roll to my hands and knees and whimper. He stood, all the other boys cowering behind him. Jay and Max hid behind Mollie, who lightly crouches down to comfort them.

"Ruben. You should understand." I say, trying to make them believe me. Dead Ice... 

"No. I don't think I would understand siding with the enemy so that I could help her kill us all."  Ruben snarls at me, his harsh tone making me wince. I gulp quietly and go to stand. 

"Don't you DARE get up." Bloody Rose, my compainion, glares at me, her jaw set and eyes cold. unforgiving. And I don't blame her.

"That wasn't Dead Ice. It was Merlis." I say softly. "She was putting on a show because the demon was still alive. I say quietly.

"And how do you expect us to believe THAT?" Mollie growls, quickly switching her hostile tone to a soothing one when the boys in her arms whimper and cry.

"I think that I need to explain this." Merlis says, as she steps out of the shadows.

*********************

HAHAHAHAHAHAH! I'm sorry, but next chapter, its about to go down. Drama, 

anger,

tears

rage. 

Sounds like a dramatic next chapter! Btw, I regret nothing.