𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖍

Start from the beginning

Ella remember when back when she is still caretaker, she always visit the school and greet children. But most of all, hanging out with Miss Delight. All she remembered that as she hold now lifeless hand of Miss Delight. She trembles as more and more tears start coming out from her eyes before letting out a pain scream of sadness and grief. She maybe able to save the other toys from their fate, but she couldn't save the one who needs to be save from their terrible fate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After that, Ella stared down tiredly after traveling through the underground place. Staring down at what some sort of a shrine, watching catnap worship it before turning away as she dragged the blood that belong to miss delight against the wall before leaning against it then falls down to the ground, feeling fatitue and tiredness as she slowly falls unconscious. Before she could close her eyes, a green feet, light blue hooves, Pink hooves, and red paws appeared before her as darkness swallow her up.

2 hours later passed, Ella let out a soft groan before waking up as she found herself in different room. Confusing her as she sat up, looking surprise when she saw mini critters were on her lap, sleeping peacefully." what the actual he-" then the door opened making her look over and saw who it was that made her look shock and surprise." Hoppy??" Ella asked as she watch the bunny smiling critters perk up and saw her awake." Ella!" hoppy cheered in happiness and relief before shouting as she look back behind her." girls! she's awake!" Then Ella heard a loud stomping noise before three familiar figures appeared behind Hoppy.

"Ella!" Cried Bobby in relief as she rushed towards to her and hug her so tightly as the mini critters let out a annoyed squeal as they fall off Ella's lap." we're so glad that your alived after all those years! We missed you!" bobby said as Ella weakly pat her back, choking when she start hugging her too tight.

"Bobby, i missed you too as well. But. . . .I NEED AIR!" Ella gasped before Bobby panics as she pulled away, apologizing to her." Its fine." Ella reassured her, breathing in relief before she blink when Crafty corn got her turn to hug her." Hey crafty." Ella said softly, patting the unicorn's head softly before looking at Picky Piggy, who was holding a soup in her hooves. Though from what Ella remember in the game or the theory that Picky piggy got so hungry and insane as she began eating up all of her friends. But she is relief that this is different.

"Here,  you must be hungry." Picky said as Ella took the bowl of soup." thank you picky. . .also, how did you found me??" Ella asked as she began to ate the soup." We were wondering around, avoiding catnap then we found you, covered in blood as we all thought the worst, thinking that your heavily injured but luckily you arent." Hoppy explained to her as she sat down beside her.

"Well, i am glad that you are still alived." Ella said as she gave a relief smile on her face before standing up." You guys need to go to ths surface. . .the others as waiting at the home sweet home."  she said making the four smiling critters look at her confused." Others??" Crafty corn asked making Ella smile." Huggy wuggy, Poppy, kissy missy, Mommy Long legs, the mini huggies, pj the caterpillar pug, bunzo bunny, bubba bubbaphant and Kicken chicken." When Ella mention the other two smiling critters she yelp when she was grabbed by Bobby." They're still alived?!" she asked with relief and happiness on her face making Ella nodded and smile.

"but what about you??" asked Picky piggy as she and the other three got themselves ready to go." i'll be okay. I just need to finished things i need to do." she said softly making the four look at each other unsurely before nodding as they left. Leaving Ella alone with the mini critters, who were playing around her foot. Ella let out a sigh before looking down making the mini critters look up to her innocently.

"guess we are now on this together huh?? lets get going then." she said as she walk forward, making the mini critters follow her. She held an amused smile as she walk forward as the mini critters follows her like how the ducklings follow their mother. After a long walk and find herself inside of the playhouse, being greeting by many mini critters, who instantly recognized her and start squealing and jumping around her, much to Ella amusement.

"oh look at you poor things, dont worry, once this is over im going to fixed you up and give you all a tons of cuddles." she promised making the mini critters let out a joyful giggles and squeal before they decided to lead her to a place that she needs to go.

Ella follows them, almost catching when one of the mini critters jump off the hole on the wall, landing on her arms before letting out a cute giggles making Ella chuckle in amusement but still continued walking. The mini critters lead her to the pool before they arrive at the door, Ella opened it and saw that it was a jail cell. She entered first follow by a group of mini critters following behind her.

As she walk forward, looking through the jail doors, wincing at the sight of dried blood and such before a familiar voice spoke behind her.

"E. . . .Ella??"

Ella's went wide before slowly turn around to see a half bloody Dogday, hanging in the air, staring at her with tired, shock, and relief as tears start coming out in his eyes. Tears start to come out to her eyes as she shakily spoke.

"D-Dogday??"