𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

Ella felt like her whole body is burning or throbbing in pain as she lay on the floor. Then she felt like her body is being carried by the back of her sweater. She slowly opened her eyes, blinking as she found herself being carried by something or by someone. Instantly, she realized what's going on before she let out a yelp when she was drop on the trash compactor, she look up and saw a familiar figure before her.

"Catnap??" ella murmured as she fall down as Catnap closed the trash compactor. She groan when her back made contact on the ground, as the red lights blaring. Then the walls began to to close making her panic and went to find a way to get out. She then shot out the blue hand up to bring herself up before she found herself in another place. She then try to jump over and over the pipes before looking around to gind a place to get to the other side. She then walk around and found herself seeing the drips of what sort of blood or something before opening the red door wide. She then make it down to the hall way before she opened the door and found herself in another compactor like that she need to get through.

With patience and timing, she manage to get through before looking a head and froze to see Catnap's figure climbing up and disappeared." Catnap. . ." Ella murmured, looking worried before shooting the blue hand to grabbed the trailer to get through the other side.

With that she began to crawl into the vents before kicking a vent opened, revealing a room of somesort. She crawl out and began looking around her. She then arrive at the coach, wincing to see bloody hand prints on it before she spotted the blue vhs tape on the ground. She knew that this tape will show the interview about how a mother or a co-worker perhaps, frantically pleading to help the little girl who keep constantly having nightmares a lot.

She sigh before looking ahead and saw a door that needed to be opened by two batteries. She look through the door and found the two, before shooting the green hand to grabbed it one by one as she place each on its respective holes to activate the blue scanner that she place with the blue hand. Then the doors opened up making her go through it once it open.

At the flickering lights from the dark hallway, she saw a cutcardboard ahead of her. Once she reach there, she saw that its the cardboard of Bubba Bubbaphant. Not wanting to press the button as she knew that what lines he will say but she couldn't help it but pressed the button. Right after hearing Bubba bubbaphant scream at the end, she tense up when she heard a soft groan before looking ahead and froze to see just few few from her.

"B-Bubba?!" Ella yelled in horror as she rushed towards to wounded toy that was just few away from her. She kneel down and frantically tried to wake him ok." Hey buddy! wake up! come on!" Ella gently try to nudge him to wake up before sighing in relief to see him slowly woke up and look up to her." M-miss Ella?? youre here??" Bubba asked in shock and disbelief to see her making Ella smile before gently shushing him." shush, im im here big guy, let's get you all fixed up." Ella said, mentally thanking herself for bring med kit in her bag. She drop her bag and opened it, pulling a med kit out and began fixing him up.

Once she finished she put the med kit back got her bag before strapping it behind her then help him up." careful." Ella said as Bubba thank her while holding her hand for balance. Once he got used to it both of them heard a phone ring. Ella tense up as she remember that this is where in the game where player met Ollie or well, through the phone that is. However, Ella remember all the theories of this new voice, Ollie could be a prototype, because of the prototype have the ability to mimic others voices of other people, toys and such.

But that's just a theory. . . .right?? Ella shook her head before she and Bubba arrived at the place where the ringing noise is as Ella grabbed the phone and place it against her ears." Hello??" Ella spoke with cautious as a child voice spoke through.