1

Ash povvv:

*phone rings*

"What?" I ask.

"Can you come to our room pleaseeee," I hear a familiar voice whine.

I smile,"ok fine."

He hangs up the phone and I make my way over to our room.

I mean I don't necessarily want our fans to know we're dating,they already know we live together,well with our other friends but,Yk what I mean.

I just like flirting with him to see the edits of us cause some r cute.

Some are borderline creepy,but I choose to ignore them ones.

"Ok what do you want love?" I say standing in the middle of the doorway.

"Come heree~" he says suggestively,I shut the door getting abit exited.

He pulls me forward onto the bed and lies ontop of me.

"I'm colddd,anddd~" he whispers as he reaches his hand down my pants smirking.

"If your gonna tease me,do it the way Yk I like.." I groan.

He nods as he starts biting on my neck.

i hear knocking on the door and a voice erupt causing me to flinch,"guys we have to stream and record today?" Judah sighed.

I try sit up but Julian starts biting and kissing my neck more aggressively.

The knocking continues and Julian takes a deep breath,"go awayy!" He whines.

I then hear a gasp and footsteps walk down the hall wall.

Julian then continues,"making me feel like a complete bottom now~" i whisper putting my hand on the back of his head.

"Oh really?" He smirks pulling away and sitting up.

"That's quite funny.." he bellows.

My face contorts into a cocky but shocked look,"you won't think it's funny when I'm-" I then stop as I hear the door bang.

It's daisy screaming at us,"GET YOUR ASSES OUT HERE NOW!"

He lets out a deep breathe and jumps off me,"maybe later~"he teases and I sigh.

He goes to open the door and walks out going into his own room/office.

"You guys are freaks." I hear Daisy say before shutting the door allowing me to sit up and move towards my chair.

I turn on the stream and people start to flood in and starts spamming chat.

"Sorry were late guys ash was having abit of fun," she sighs annoyed.

"Not my fault," I defend.

The chat then starts to flood in about the hickey on my neck.

"WHOEVER SAID JULIAN GOT SOME EXPLAINING TO DO CAN STFU." I hear Julian yell into the mic and I smirk letting out a chuckle.

"It's ok guys he's just in denial."

"GO FUCKING KILL YO-"

I then hear Darla speak up and yell at him back,I sit back in my chair and just listen.

After about 3 minutes of them arguing they finally stop,,Julian getting bribed with something(I do not know what it was,Judah being the responsible one as always.)

We finally get on a horror game,no idea whattt but I just played along.

After the stream.

We finally finish the stream and we close down the game.

Judah,daisy and Darla all said they was going asleep.
Which is goood for me.

"Julian come to room.."

A/N:I will probably not update this regularly like I open this app once every month or so hardly that so sorry 😭😭