Billionaire Romance #1

Cards Drawn: Billionaire Romance(M) + forced proximity + brothers best friend

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Really Chase? Him of all people?" Jade asked into the phone. 

"Oh stop it, he was the one closest to you. You will be fine in the car with your little crush for three hours." Chase said to Jade. 

"I do not have a crush on him anymore, thank you very much." Jade said with a roll of her eyes even if she knew deep down she did have a crush on Erik.

"Sure you don't. Text me once he picks you up. Love you sis." Chase said before hanging up the phone. 

Jade sighed climbing back into her car, not believing she was about to be stuck in the car with her crush who always made it obvious that he wanted nothing to do with her. Erik was her brother's best friend and CEO and billionaire of the largest diamond company in Chicago, he was the man of every woman's dream, with those gorgeous brown eyes, slick brown hair that you could run your hands through, tattoos that decorated every single piece of his body and that voice...that voice was everything to Jade. She had hoped that maybe just maybe Erik would like her back but how wrong she had been. 

(FLASHBACK)

Jade made her way into the building where Erik worked feeling nervous about what she was gonna do. She had planned on telling Erik that she had feelings for him, after finally realizing them and not wanting to hide them any longer. Some of the people in his bulling recognized her and said hi to her before letting up to his office. 

Jade made her way to his office door, and was about to walk in when she heard Erik and a female voice talking making her stop especially when her name was dropped. 

"Erik what's the deal with you and Jade?" The woman asked him. 

"None of your concern." He said. 

"I think it should be my concern since the whole office is talking about how you guys were seen this weekend looking very cozy." She said. 

Jade smiled remembering this past weekend where her and Erik spent the weekend at the beach just the two of them, it was what helped her realize her feelings for him. 

"Fine if you must know, she's chase's sister nothing more. Plus why would I ever date someone like that whose super clingy and annoying? Chase and her were supposed to have plans this past weekend but he had business so he asked me to take his place."  Erik said knowing that was the furtherest thing from the truth. 

Jade felt her heartbreak hearing how Erik felt about her, she quickly dried her eyes dropping the before running to the elevator. She had never felt so stupid and humiliated in her life, she really thought that Erik might liked her back. 

(End of flashback)

When Chase called and asked Erik if he could come pick up Jade after her car stalled stalled, he jumped at the opportunity. Four hours in the car with Jade would give him an opportunity to talk to her and figure out what is going on with her. For the past six months Jade has been dodging him hardly spending more than five minutes talking to him which he found weird because they're was time where him and Jade were attached at the hip. 

He flashed his lights once he saw her car in the distance to let her know it was him, and pulled in right behind her car. He climbed out of his car and walked up to hers gently knocking on the window. 

"Here a princess needed rescuing." He said. 

"Yeah unfortunately I ended up with you." Jade said rolling her eyes at him.