4♥

Asanda walks into the science class stylishly as usual, she was hanging her blazer in one of her hand while the other one was on her waist.

They had just come back from break and the class was noisy, she turns to her two minions Wendy and Bella who were standing behind her.

"Later they will say that the art class is the noisiest"she scoffs walking towards Egiro was was stuffing her face with an egg roll while talking to her friends.

"Egiro calm down now, even with this your body, you still eat like a this. Are you a pig?"Asanda asks, the class was not too noisy to not notice her presence, she heard that Egiro had the guts to bring her name into a discussion and she wasn't happy with it.

" See the food the egg rolls on your desk" Asanda says staring at the food on Egiro's desk with disgust, Egiro just sat there looking at Asanda who was in front of her, she knew why Asanda was here.

"Asanda if am a pig or not, it's not your business, so please mind your own business."Egiro says as she continues with her snacks.

Everyone expect Asanda to say something but instead she laughed, she she stretched her hand towards Egiro's can fanta and she did what no one expected her to do.

She splashed it on her body making Egiro to bounce up from her seat in shock.

"My bad!"Asanda said innocently. The students in the class were whispering to  their selves while staring at them while some of the students were filming it with their phones.

"Egiro! You had the guts" Asanda began walking close to Egiro until she was very, very close to her and their eyes met." You had the mind to call my name into your own matter abi?" Asanda asks putting her second finger on Egiro's forehead pushing it back.

"Egiro, Are you mad!"Her voice vibrated round the class as Egiro couldn't believe it but she was feeling a little bit scared.

"Are you looking for my trouble perhaps"Asanda stared into her eyes with rage. She knew she was taking it far but if that was the only way for these girls to respect her then she had to do it.

"What did I do wrong ehn, I only said the truth. Why are you always picking on others when you can't even do anything about Jasmine who insulted your parents? Don't you think it's funny"Egiro countered it was as if she touched a ticking bomb cause she received a loud and resounding slap that threw the entire class In oohs, shit, damn.

"Egiro watch your mouth or else"Asanda warns Egiro who was holding her face in shock, she didn't expect Asanda to slap her.

Asanda felt her heart beating fast, she hated the fact that Egiro was right, that Jasmine, she hated her more than anything in the world, maybe even more than she hated Monife.

"Asanda Don't mind this girl and let's go to class"Bella suggested hold Asanda's hand.

"Bella is right, just leave her alone she's not worth our time"Wendy added eying Egiro. Egiro didn't do anything because her dad worked for Asanda's Dad, she wanted to also slap Asanda but she couldn't.

"Asanda let's go" Bella suggested again.

"Asanda are you listening me?"

Asanda stared into space,she just wanted to make everyone she hated pay including Monife, she hated her alot. She took everything from her including the position of the head girl and many more things. She also wanted to shut Bella for being so chatty.

"Asanda"

"Can you just shut up?" Asanda yelled at Bella who was shocked before walking out of the class with everyone staring at her.