1♥

She almost bumped into her Mom as she rushed down the stairs, her mom who was on a call glares at her.

Her mom removes the phone from her ear slightly. "You want to kill me abi?" She asks before putting her phone back on her ear.

She wasn't shocked at her mom outburst, infact she was happy she was on a call if not she would have talked about her history or even insulted her in the worst senerio.

Yeah, she had a temper just like her.

Monife gave her space to climb upstairs.

"Greg,what do you mean by they are planning to sue the hospital?" She continues with her conversation as she went up.

Monife quickly rushed to the dinning table grabbing two slice of bread, she attempted to spread a little butter on it when one of their maid came running.

"Monife! Your dad is asking for you" she informed her.

"Okay"she responds forgetting about the butter.

They had a lot of maids in their house helping with almost everything in the house so she hardly had to do anything around the house. Probably the perks of having rich parents.

Her mom was a doctor, she had her own hospital which was passed down to her by Monife's Grandfather, her dad. It was a well known and famous hospital Which has been known for years.

Well her dad was involved in construction, he had a famous construction company with it's head quarters in Lagos and other Branches in some states in Nigeria, he was also an old money like my mom.

"Dad am so sorry, I slept in"she says as she puts on her seat belt after entering the car.

"It's okay, just don't sleep in late again except you want to ride with your mom to school" her dad Kunle says and she chuckles.

"Don't even joke like that dad"she laughs as her dad drove out of the opened gate.

The ride was quiet and peaceful until her little sister prissy decided to disturb the peace.

"Daddy"she yelled on top of her voice."let's stop at our school first before dropping Monife"

"Darling I thought we discussed about this"Kunle says but prissy wasn't hearing any of it cause she started grumbling.

"Daddy it's not fair"she whined putting on a sad look.

"It's black"Monife chirps in.

"Monife I wasn't talking to you, so mind your business"prissy yelled loudly, Kunle shook his head and continued with his driving, he knew best not to get in between his girls

"Prissy are you talking to me"Monife attacks.

"Am only talking to the person who shove her mouth into my business "prissy also attacks almost immediately.

"Prissy are you m-"Monife turned in an attempt to slap her but Kunle interfered.

"Girls that's enough"he says. "Prissy stop talking back at your your sister like that, she's not your mate now apologize to her"Kunle ordered.

"But daddy"prissy complained.

"Prissy!"he ordered again.

"Sorry"she says reluctantly, folding her hands.

"Good." Kunle says as the got closer to the school

Monife got out of the car after it stopped inside the school compound, she hung her bag around her shoulders.

"Monife take it easy okay" her dad bent down a little bit to be able to see her face.

"Okay dad, bye"she waves as the car drove out of the school compound.