Prologue: Mysterious Encounters

ابدأ من البداية

I then looked at the person who helped me earlier. It was a boy with brown hair with glowing golden brown eyes that had an attractive abyss in them. He had normal school clothing on with a white shirt and green pants.

"Are you alright?" The mysterious boy called out to me, who had just broken out of my own daze.

"Y-Yeah... I'm alright..." I said while looking at this person who just looked back at me. Now that I could see his face clearly, this person had an apathetic, emotionless face.

Seeing this as a chance to get to know some other people, I attempted to introduce myself. However, before I could do that, I just realized one thing: I can't say to him that I'm the Ultimate Assassin.

If I do that, there's a chance that this guy might get weirded out and doesn't want to talk to me anymore. Damn it... Looks like there is no choice for me but to make up a lie about my talent.

"Umm, hi... My name is Nagisa Shiota and... I'm the Ultimate Psychologist..." I said while lying about my talent. Psychologist was the only thing in my mind I can think of, as one of my good skills I have when it comes to assassination is reading people. This would do to make other people not have any suspicion about me.

Back to the present, the mysterious boy looked at me for a few seconds before saying.

"My name is Kiyotaka Ayanokouji." He proceeded to tell me his name.

"Ah I see. Nice to meet you, Ayanokouji-kun." I said while smiling nervously at him.

"Likewise, Shiota. But I think we should start investigating this classroom right now." Said Ayanokouji-kun before walking around the classroom. I then followed his lead and went over to the windows that had metal plates barred on them.

Is this supposed to trap us here? Were we kidnapped by someone? Where the hell are we right now?

So many questions ran through my head.

I then looked at the corner of the room to see a camera. Was it recording us?

"Hey, Shiota. Come look at this". Ayanokouji-kun's voice rang out from across the room.

I went over to see him holding a piece of paper, which said:

'The next semester is about to start. From now on this school will be your entire world'

What... The... Hell? Is this some kind of sick joke?

"What the hell?" I exclaimed in shock "Ayanokouji-kun, don't you think...?"

"Yes, it now makes sense, doesn't it? The metal plates on the window is to keep us from getting out. And the camera there is to keep an eye on us, not to keep any strangers from wandering inside the academy. I wouldn't be surprised if all the escape routes are blocked off." Ayanokouji-kun stated.

"Maybe we should just head to the main hall and check out to see whether there is someone else here beside us." I said to which Ayanokouji-kun just nodded at my words.

The two of us then walked out of the classroom, only to be met with a hallway that was in purple color. Wow... I really hate it.

We walked in silence until we found ourselves in front of a big door, which led to the dining hall. We opened it to see that there were six other people arrived before us... Six women, I must say. They all turned their attention to us as we walked in.

I was quite nervous while Ayanokouji-kun just had his usual apathetic face. He started walking to a corner and leaned against the wall with his eyes closed and his hands in his pockets, as if he didn't want to interact with other people. I had no other choice but to go ahead and introduce myself to the others.