Eight

Chapter 8: Bones Are the Key

"You want me to do WHAT?!?" the forensic physician said in a frantic tone. Considering that Mingyu asked him to bone twelve corpses, it makes sense.

"I possess a lead. We have to," Mingyu said, looking serious and gloomy as, given the choice, he would never have thought to do this.

Please look for another route. This is no way to insult the deceased based on an anonymous lead. The physician said

The phone goes silent. Mingyu lets out a long sigh. Right now, he's sitting in his office, his heart full of Wonwoo and his eyes full of dread.

It is impossible for Mingyu to be honest about his sentiments because doing so would indicate that he is having an affair with a demon, which is a certain way to become the public enemy number one. In addition, he would forfeit the one thing that has sustained him during these wretched years of his life: his ability to become a light warrior. Since light warriors report directly to celestials, it goes without saying that they cannot harbor strong romantic affection for demons. Celestials, who give light warriors the heavenly abilities of their creator to defend all living things from harm, are the closest thing this world has to the idea of angels.

Mingyu cannot jeopardize everything he has worked so hard to achieve for a monster who could suddenly turn against him.

Do you actually believe the demon will ever leave your side after everything he has said and done? That inner voice hisses in his ear, telling him to stop lying to himself. Mingyu talked to himself.

It's not love; it's obsession. Mingyu argues that Wonwoo is attracted to him because He is chasing Mingyu, but he is going to grow bored once He gives Wonwoo his heart.

Liar, the voice leaves Mingyu's thoughts sounding disappointed.

Mingyu is battling with himself because of Wonwoo! Whoa!

Blaming Wonwoo for all his troubles seems better than acknowledging that the only thing holding him back is his cowardice and selfishness.

Mingyu is furious with himself for not being able to accept Seokjin's courtship as he considers Seokjin—beautiful and graceful, with kind eyes and a kinder smile, perfect, compatible, and not in danger of being sent to hell. He puts aside his reflections to concentrate on the case. The only thing preserving Mingyu's sanity is that.
 Mingyu is aware that in order to gain additional information from Wonwoo, he must get in touch with him. Mingyu makes the decision to call since he is unsure of his ability to control himself following their most recent encounter if they meet in private.

 "Do you require me to carve corpses up for a vague lead that you won't even explain?" Before greetings are exchanged, Wonwoo asks,

"All right... Hi, Wonwoo How are things going for you? Mingyu asserts

Wonwoo is definitely attempting to agitate Mingyu when he says, "Yes, hello to you too and I'm doing great after you banged me into my very own carpet."

"Wonwoo, you need to do better than this right now. I might get accustomed to your devious strategies in a year. Mingyu muttered, bored.

"You're no fun anymore, Handsome!" Wonwoo sounds so cunning and alluring.

That is a game that can be played by two.

"I want to shut you up with my cock in that cunning mouth of yours because you're so annoying." Mingyu gives a grunt.

The moment he hears the demon's breath catch, Mingyu finds himself holding back.

Mingyu answered, "At least you won't be able to spew nonsense with that throat-busy cockwarming me."

Through the phone, Mingyu can hear Wonwoo's raspy breathing and gentle mewls as plainly as if they were happening right in front of him.

"Officer, did you call to have phone sex?"God, Mingyu is going to die because of this demon.

"I wish I could get the truth from you as I do with your sperm," Mingyu says, shocked at how confident and filthy he can be.