Reaction.: The 2nd Island Exam (super long)

Start from the beginning

Suzune.: Will Koen-yeet dominate this too?

Koenji.: (What did this tool call me? Yeet?)

As of now we all started with 10 points and I bought 3 bottles of water and 1 apple. Spending my 10 points on food. Soon our group started moving

1st day= Red2nd day=Green3rd day= Blue4rt day= Yellow5th day= Black6th day=White7th day=Orange

1st day= Red
2nd day=Green
3rd day= Blue
4rt day= Yellow
5th day= Black
6th day=White
7th day=Orange

Ike.: I am almost getting lost over which line is which.

Our group started heading to D7. When we got there, the task was shooting. One person from our group was given a bow and 5 arrows to shoot 3 targets hidden in an area within 1:30.

Sakayanagi.: Kamuro-san?

Kamuro.: Sorry but you have to sacrafice some things too sometimes.

Ryueen.: Hold up! Are impyling that the Loli got this job? KUKUKUKUKUKUKUKU

Arisu.: Atleast I wasn't beaten half to death by some random monkey.

Yagami wanted to do this and he did so with only 0:47 remaining.

Ichika.: Do ylu need some oil? You're getting rusty.

USA.: Did you say OIL????

We then moved on to our next place C6

We then moved on to our next place C6. We met up with Kushida and Hasabe&Akito&Airi Trio. Our task was to climb a line of trees and move through them within 3 minutes.

Ichika took this one cause she wanted to. She did so with only 1:44 remaining. So we could head to B7.

Koenji.: Small size, small results.

Ayanokouji.: (Ichika can beat Koenji overall but combatwise it's most likely a tie or Ichika blitz Koenji)

Ichika.: Senpai has T-Rex, you have leaf.