Reaction.: The Island Exam (all) (super long)

Cinema Guy.: Okay everyone! This one will be a longer one. So please stay patient.

1.Anos/Kurumi (more than 1.5 billion each)(Mansion and stuff)

2.SCP (around 17 million)

3.Nagumo (around 8 million)

4.Ichinose (more than 4 million)
(Monthly 50% to Class Bank)

5.Ayanokouji (around 4 million)

Suzune.: So this is the TOP 5 PP. owners?

C.G.: yes.

Ryueen.: Kukuku. Monster destroyed thoose scamming sh*ts! How nice it wasn't like this

3rd year scammer trio.: Hey!

Pacific Ocean(five meters from middle of nowhere).:
Anos's pov.:

As we sat our foots down to the island, the classes gathered in groups, on the beach part.

Mashima.: I welcome every student and staff member to the Island special exam.

Kei.: This brings back some memories.

Sato.: I know right? Remember on how we agrued over some stupid underwear? Can belive we were that at the time.

Most students.: Exam? I tought that this was vacation!

Koenji.: Do you guys really think the government and other authorities tell the truth? This isn't a Disney princess movie where the good guys win!

Mashima.: Unfortunetly one student from Chabashira's class couldn't come due to her condision, due to this Class A is facing a disadventage.

Katsuragi.: Atleast we don't lose 30 CP cause of Sakayanagi here I guess? Nothing personal.

Arisu.: Non taken.

Mashima.: As I expain the rules I want everybody to listen carefully!

Bla, bla, bla... rules that, leader that, 300 points to everyone, bla, bla, bla BORING!

Hashimoto.: LOL as we are reading Yahiko's mind.

Yahiko.: *sad gay noises*

As we were finally let go I looked at the classes, Class B seemed to know where to go. If my memory serves me right then I recall noticing the hints the school gave us. I also noticed that Katsuragi noticed theese, but he didn't noticed that I noticed, that he noticed.

Ike.: What? I'm too dumb to understand.

Kushida.: (nothing new)

Amyways looking at Class C, they were a little nervous, Ryueen seemed to think deeply about all this. Lastly was Class D. They were scared, so scared that I almost laughed at them.

Ike.: Don't worry I'm a professional camper. I can help.

Kushida.: (huh? He is actually worth to be used for smth.?)

As I turned back to my Class A. I joined the plannings.

Class.: Who should be the leader?

Kurumi.: I motion Mako-chan, due to our tactic she won't be here forever.

Blue Kei copy.: I can take the risk for the class

Ichinose.: Amikura-san? Do you agree?

Mako.: Sure! I help when needed!

With that I started leading them to a spot near the river. The cave might be better, however Class A already started moving before us and would arrive there before us.