Reaction.: The 2nd Island Exam (super long)

Start from the beginning

Sae.: I will now state the rules. You will be on this island for the following 1 week. You can eighter do this solo or join groups. Your jobs will be to complete tasks based on the routine we will give you. You can check that on the watches we will be giving you soon. If you are psychically unable to countinue the exam you will be expelled.

Sudo.: Hey! In our universe we won't just get our points reduced!

Suzune.: That's why it's an alternative. *whispers* idiot dog

Ryueen.: Kukuku. Heard that?

Sudo.: Heard what?

Sae.: Voilence against anyone would result in immidiate expulsion unless it has to do something with the task. In the end of the 1 week peroid you all will be coming back to the cruise. If you retire your class will loss 50 CP for every person but you won't be expelled.

Tsukushiro.: Just... keep it in your pants guys. (optional)

 (optional)

SCP.: Jesus!

Nagumo.: Don't pray to him senpai! He's been crucified!

Fuka.: Bruh what? Are you really this stupid?

Nagumo.: What? Christinity is based on people, simping for other people who died already or a person called God, that no-one ever saw officially.

Fuka.: ...give me a rope

Nazuna.: ...me too

With that we each were handed our watches. It has a health app which displays our health, a point app where we can see the points we collected and the points if you were in a group collected, a leaderboard app which showcases the Top 10 places and my own, a task app which showed our tasks for the day and our GPS location.

We were also given some other stuff, like a tent and a flashlight.

Yagami.: Ayanokouji-senpai, can we form a group?

Ichika.: My my, never thought you were into that type of thing Takuya-kun.

Ayanokouji.: (Huh? What is she talking about?)

Ryuuen.: Kukuku take that loveletter-kun!

Ichika.: Me too Senpai! Can I also join?

Ayanokouji.: Fine by me.

Outside of our group, some other groups were formed. A duo consisting of Anos&Kurumi,A group with Ichinose&Arisu&Mako&Matsushita, and the Trio with Koenji&Shibata&Kanzaki. Others also joined groups, or formed groups. It seems everyone in the class wanted to be in groups.