2|| 𝐃𝐢𝐞 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞?!

(Do not copy)

Happy Reading!!

KABIR'S POV:

Finally I have got some time to relax after the hell tiring week!!

"Junior " Bhai called me when I was on my way to the kitchen for dinner, I turned to look at him and said " yeah , bhai , didn't you have dinner?".

He smiled and said "I did but I and your bhabi had something to talk about with you, so after dinner come to our room" , what could be the matter maybe nothing big of an issue so I just nodded and he left.

✿︎

Now I am sitting in Bhai and bhabi's bedroom couch and they are sitting on the chairs facing me but aren't saying a single thing.

Only staring at each other discussing who would say and that's suspicious,

Do they want to go to another honeymoon or what??

Breaking the silence Bhabi said "Junior don't be angry, we know you don't want to get married but we found the best woman for you "

Ughh not again and sulking I said"No woman can ever be best for me --"

Bhai cut me off by asking in a concerning voice "If no woman is best for you then are you gay?"

"WHAT!!" exclaimed bhabi and added "oh my god, I never knew this was the case , you know it's okay we can help you out "

I can do nothing but think how can they even think of me as gay like girls die over me but massaging my forehead I say patiently "You see , neither am I a gay nor do I need any help but I just don't want to get married!"

"Just this one last time , tomorrow let's go to see the girl I have liked for you okay?" said Bhabi in her ever sweet tone.

I was going to refuse but believe me bhai is giving me those lost puppy looks that I can never resist.

So unwantedly I said "Okay , just this last time I am going to go --"

"Yayyy" exclaimed bhai and bhabi in such a joy that they had achieved Oscar!!

"

Who's the girl by the way?" I asked bhabi.

She replied in a monotone "A Criminal Lawyer and granddaughter of one of my regular patients, she lives in Sanjeevani Nagar and is the elder sister of the CEO of LIEFIE "

Leifie's CEO is Mahira Khan like she has a sister? I never knew even though we are acquaintance , like not that close so many be that's why I don't know!

"Well Dadu and Phupi are also coming with us tomorrow, so we all will have dinner there " said Bhai.

Like I am even okay with the fact that I have to visit an unknown person's house but why Dadu and that witch and maybe seeing the look on my face bhai got the hint of my uneasiness.

So he informed me "You see it was Dadu who insisted on coming with us and I don't know why Phupi also wants to go but let's bear with it just for a day" and huffing I just nodded but I could gaurantee that Bhabi is not okay with it!

✿︎

"You should behave Yourself in their house, do you get it , Kabir ?" Phupi the witch asked me on our way in the car and I just hummed cuz I am NOT OBLIGATED to give her answers!