chapter 2: a dream of a boy

Next day, as normal I went to school, and talked with my best friend Ira. She looks suspicious when I talk about my crush Kai Reyes. I have a big crush on him. Then suddenly Ira reveals something unbelievable.

"Ella, I'm so sorry, but I can't hide this anymore...Ella I like Kai too, and now we are together" as Ira said.
"w-what...you should have said to me, so that I can know I'll stop on crushing on him "I said with a fake smile...I was broken hearted, I goes home crying on my room...Max sees me crying in my room.

"What happens sis?!" with a worried look on his face.

"Sniff...Ira and Kai are together now...sniff "with teary eyes.

"I knew something wrong with that girl...how about this tomorrow we will just spend time together" with a smile on my brother's face.

'ok" still broken hearted.
But still clear on my face that I was broken hearted...I goes to sleep. And I was dreaming, a person was there, a boy talking to himself. His voice was kind of attractive...I get close to him. He was wearing a face mask...I can see his eyes. Green attractive eyes. He was wearing an oversize jacket. Tall and handsome looking even if I don't know and can't see his face. It really feet him his black hair.

"Oh hi" he said attractively.
"Uhm hello, uhm what is your name...I'm Ella by the way" as I said
"I'm...Rex" he said warmly.