chapter one: late again

The sun is shining bright in my eyes. As the wind flows on me, and as I saw the beautiful view outside. I stand there imagining how I can raise my grade to A+ in my history class. Suddenly my mother called me over.
“Ella, can you come over here?” as my mother called me.
“Okay mom, I’m coming” as I said.

When I was done helping my mother. I See that it was already 8:29 am and it’s almost time for my math class that started at 8:30 am. And I run as fast as I can so that I won’t be late for my math class. And boy it was not easy, because my house and my school are so far, and when I get there. I was 5 min late. My teacher Mrs. Clara Smith my math class teacher, she gets angry at me like a dragon. When I was done on my math class, I goes to my English class. When I got in Ms. Jenna George wasn’t in the class. I was wondering where Ms. Jenna would go, and then the principal walked in and he said, “Ms. Jenna will not come to teach today because she is sick today so, we were all early to go home. When I was back home, I checked the time and it was 10:02, so I just sat there reading a novel to pass the time.  When my mom gets back home, I already clean the house. My mom gets rest because I said to her that I’ll just do all the housework and make my mom rest, so that she can get some rest.

Next day, I woke up early even though I don’t have school today.
I first clean the house and cook pancakes for me and my mom to eat. My mom wakes up and we both eat. And then there is an unexpected guest knocking on the door. I went to open it and there it was. An unexpected person knocking on the door was none other than my big brother. Max was the best brother I have ever known, well of course he is because he was the only brother who studied up for me and the oldest because he’s my only big brother and my mom’s two children are me and him. And boy I was so happy. To see him, and my mom was happy to see him too. I really miss him so much.

“Hey there little sis, I’m here to visit you both. Because I miss you both so much” as my brother said happily
“I miss you too big bro, how is going with dad?” as I ask sadly.
“Oh, about dad? Uhm well same old same dad he still cheats on woman’s” as my brother sight.