75

There was no one else in the stadium, and there was an empty sound when Chi Yanchuan moved his seat.

"It's just a sprain, it's not a big deal." He felt that it was a bit of a fuss: "You don't need to recuperate. If you had just rested for two minutes before, you could still play. Don't..."

"This is now," he emphasized.

Chi Yanchuan buttoned Jiang Ye's coat and frowned: "I don't want to see you get hurt."

Jiang Ye was not pretentious at all, but he couldn't resist him, so he stretched out his hand for him to hold it.

There must be time to adapt to long periods of inactivity. Jiang Ye's sudden desire to return to the high-intensity training he once had was unimaginable. The gap in the process was really hard to accept. He had always been able to endure hardships, so he thought of secretly training for a few days. It's really embarrassing to be caught now.

The light in the auditorium of the boxing gym was weak. With the white light falling above his head, he felt a little warm in his heart as he watched Chi Yanchuan's focused side face applying ointment to him carefully.

"Does it hurt?" Chi Yanchuan pressed slightly hard with his palm.

"It doesn't hurt."

"If you don't tell me it hurts, it's useless to ask." He muttered, but his brows still did not relax.

Jiang Ye seemed to be touched by him and hesitated: "I didn't."

"Aren't you busy with things in the company? Why is it so early today..."

After Chi Yanchuan returned to the company, he took over and let nature take its course, but he also became really busy. Sometimes he would fall asleep when he got home at night. The next morning, he would kiss him and go out without having time to have breakfast.

"Li Ransheng said that my brother Jiang is still very hot after a year's rest. Let me come and observe." Without raising his eyes, he carefully observed his wrist and whether other parts of his body were injured.

When Jiang Ye raised his head, he saw Li Ransheng toasting him from a distance with a red wine glass at the railing beside the VIP box on the second floor, smiling casually.

He nodded politely, feeling a little flattered.

Most of these people belong to the wealthy generation and second-generation ancestors. In the past, their attitude towards Jiang Ye could not be said to be contemptuous, but they could only be said to be that they liked to make fun of him, and their playful looks, intentionally or unintentionally, were quite hurtful.

Now Chi Yanchuan has not only had an accident because of Jiang Ye, but people in the circle have some colored glasses. No matter how much they look down on people of his background, they will definitely give Chi Yanchuan some face.

Jiang Ye almost forgot that this boxing gym belonged to the Li family, and it was normal for him to have afternoon tea here.

"Are you here to observe? Your bones are stiff if you don't move for too long." He chuckled, "Maybe it's because of his age."

"Jiang Ye." He put down his rubbing hands and clasped them in his palms: "Do we have to play this game?"

Chi Yanchuan asked seriously: "Can you give up?"

With his financial resources and power, as long as Jiang Ye is willing to live a life of food and clothing, there will be no problem.

Jiang Ye blinked, withdrew his hand and poked the corner of Chi Yanchuan's mouth upwards: "It makes it seem like I will die if I compete."