Sleep over part 2

Corá groans "how are you so aggressive, but so gentle.." Says Corá
"I'm not sure.. I just know that-" whispers in her ear that "I just want to fuck you, and hear your muffled moans to be quiet." Says Nova seductively and commanding
Corá becomes flustered "I-"
Corá takes her shirt off and smiles at Nova, as she moves up top of her and grabs her face than tongue kiss. She teases her and touches every part of her body. Nova smiles but she was top, so she grabbed Corá and bites down on her neck making Corá moan. "Aghh~ g-geez.." "You get sensitive so fast~," Says Nova "Shut up~!" Says Corá. Nova grabs her neck, pulls her closer to her, and whispers in her ear "I would fuck the shit out of you're tight pussy right now, but. I don't wanna pressure you on the first night. Get ready, I can't wait to hear your loud moaning and you can't do anything about it." Says Nova Corá blushes "..."Corá looked embarrassed. Nova teases Corá "just got to bed." The next day it was 3 A.M. when Corá woke up.  Corá woke up in her bra and shorts. "Ugh," says Corá She gets up and goes to get dressed. Her outfit was a mini-skirt with a crop top and she had a sharp hourglass body. She does her hair in pigtails. She does her makeup, and cleans her room as Nova is still asleep. Corá thinks about what she said last night.
She blushes "Ugh!"faces me a different way from Nova and she feels something grab her waist. Corá looks behind her seeing Nova smirking. "You are doing this on purpose.. You remember what I said last night. Are you trying to make it happen.?" Nova said commandingly.
Nova pushes Corá onto the bed, and puts her fingers under her skirt and fingers her fast Corá gasps and groans "S-stop.." Corá grips the sheets and breathes heavily. She weakens Nova's smirk Nova bites her neck going faster Corá moans uncontrollably and 30 minutes later they stop and Nova leaves Corá looking helpless on the bed. Corá was shaking holding onto the bed and cum was all over the bed. Corá felt flabbergasted releasing she took her virginity away. Corá stayed silent for a while trying to process everything.

To be continued
(SORRY FOR THE GRAMMAR AND VOCABULARY ERRORS AND SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG I HAVE BEEN BUSY AND MY FAMILY MEMBER THAT I GREW UP WITH WAS YOUNGER AND I WAS YOUNGER VISITED US FROM TEXAS SO YEAH SHE CAME OVER)