★30★

Don't kill me guys after reading this.... A bit of angst... He hee...

_____

Jimin have been wondering about a lot of things these days. As per Jungkooks compelling, he stopped working when he entered his eighth month.

And according to Jimin, it hadn't been a nice vacation. Jungkook graduated last week but Jimin wasn't happy. He needed to see the younger all the time, be with him, be in his arms always. But the youngers won't be coming home until after eight in the evening. He misses him a lot.

Jin is walking on eggshells since he was couple of days close to his due date. And the one who was really concerned about him was Jimin. Since his latest discovery about Sanha, Jimin have been watching out for Jin. A little more stress to add on.

So everything around him made Jimin really unhappy. His hands itched to dial Jungkooks number. But the thought that he called the younger just moments back stopped his actions. He doesn't want to come out as annoying. Jungkook might be in his office working on things.

Even though he was five years older than Jungkook, right now the one  acted like a toddler was him. Jimins eyes became teary and lips protruded.

He gently caressed his bum which was exposed. He was wearing Jungkooks plus size shirt which was unbuttoned halfway exposing his globular belly. He chose to wear a comfortable cotton panty along with the shirt.

He pretty much was half naked being inside his room looking out of the floor to ceiling glass window seated on a single couch. This felt comfortable.

A brief kiss on his cheeks made him flinch and turn around  to be met with his grinning husband.

“You are early. ” Jimin eagerly said showing grabby hands at Jungkook with a beautiful smile despite the sullen face he had a few seconds back.

The younger placed the bag he was holding on the coffee table  before picking Jimin up from the couch and placing him over his lap.

“I have to go back in the evening. But I came here to see my princess. Woah, my jelly Bean is active.” 

Jungkook caressed where Jimins belly rumbled. Their son was moving vigorously after hearing his voice.

Jimin leaned his head over his husband's chest and sniffed his cologne. It immediately brought a feeling of home in his chest. The unknown aches he was feeling long gone with the warmth.

“Don’t go back. You can go back tomorrow.” Jimin whined. His voice muffled since his mouth was pressed on Jungkooks neck.

I already took a lot of offs these days. But still I can manage one more for my babies right?” Jimin nodded with a pout.

Jungkook felt really bad looking at Jimins whole being. He was rather childish and pouty than before. In their relationship, Jimin was the most matured person. But right now, he talked like an adult and the older acted like a child in tantrum.

The younger didn't mind it but accepted Jimins every tantrums and whinings like a good husband. He was ready to do it again and again.

He pressed gentle kissed on Jimins head and cheeks as the smaller hugged him close. Jimin loved getting pampered these days. He can cry like a toddler if Jungkook lacked to give him attention that he craved. “I didn't bath today.” It was a small voice but jungkook heard it. He sighed.

“You didn't take a bath? Want me to bath you?” Jimin nodded. No words.

Jungkook knew what he had to do. He gently picked Jimin up and walked towards the bathroom.