"yep."

Belle's eyes widened, "you don't know where he is?"

"that's all you know? he's somewhere in South America?"

"that's why we're going to the professor's house alright. look, he was at the site." John B explained to his best friends.

"okay. so happy we have the map, then. wait. whoa, whoa! we're going to a house now with a dead body in it? that.. that's where we're going?" JJ quickly says staring at the boy.

"yeah."

"John B!" Belle scolded her friend.

"and if the cops show up, you know what that makes us look like? have Belle look like?" JJ pointed to the girl behind him who was glaring at John B.

John B gave a small nod, "yes."

"okay, just making sure. can we make it quick though? just in and out." JJ says.

"please." Belle rested her head against JJ's shoulder until arriving at the house.

the three got out quickly running inside the house and looked around, Belle stayed close to JJ watching John B.

"his body's gone. Sowell was right here."

"and Sowell was the.." JJ locked his fingers with Belle's.

"the professor."

"right, no, i know what happened. they've already been here, John B. they sent in the sweepers and now probably decontaminated this entire room. so there's probably nothing left here John B. we should get out of here." JJ rambled, Belle nodded her head quickly.

"he's panicking and actually so am i, he's right we should leave." the dark haired girl added in pointing to the door.

"maybe there's something!" John B exclaimed waving his arms standing still.

"then look! standing here isn't gonna help." Belle whisper yelled at him.

"okay, what are we looking for then?" JJ added into the conversation.

"anything that has to do with an archaeological dig."

"oh, thanks. that really narrows it down." JJ sarcastically answered.

"i'm trying."

"why do i have to be here? just a question." Belle wondered looking at John B who just smiled.

"to make everything calm incase we get caught?"

she opened her mouth to speak but instead Belle just sighed flipping him off following JJ when her phone started to ring.

"lower it!" the blonde panicked as she reached into her pocket trying to answer the call.

"i'm trying!" Belle as well panicked quickly answering the phone.

"Belle?"

"hi, mom!" JJ's eyes widened at his girlfriend who waved him away.

"are you busy? Mike and Anna invited us to their anniversary party. your brother is on his way here to the house."

"uh- i'm with the boys but i can have them drop me off at Figure Eight or i can start heading there now." Belle watched JJ open the fridge grabbing food from inside it.

"it's okay, sweets. just finish up there and i'll see you in a bit." Liz laughed.

"yeah, we shouldn't really take long." JJ walked over to the girl placing his lips on her cheek kissing it multiple times.

"see you later."

"bye mom." Belle smiled leaning back hanging up and faced JJ, "really?"

JJ just smiled pecking her lips when she was off the phone, "sorry?"

Belle laughed kissing him back, "i have to go. find me later?"

JJ nodded kissing her again as she left the house saying her goodbyes to John B.

__

Belle looked through her bag making sure she had everything to get ready for Mike and Anna's party. since leaving the professor's house the girl ran back to her house to pack some clothes and started walking towards her parents house. she could've stayed with the boys but Belle decided to go on their next adventure the following day hopefully knowing it wasn't going to be as hectic as the one from today. she walked past the Cameron house seeing it filled with people and music playing, her brows furrowed stopping at the front of the house.

"what the hell?" she whispered to herself.

"Belle!" Sofia, a pogue and one of Belle's good friends ran over to her throwing her arms around her friend.

"hey!" the dark haired girl laughed hugging Sofia back, "what's going on here?"

"Rafe's throwing a party, wanna come in?" the Pogue smiled widely.

Belle looked at the house spotting Rafe standing at the front door with a drink in his hand looking at the two, "i have to go actually and get ready for Mike and Anna's party."

"can we hangout soon? i miss seeing you at the country club it sucks since you quit."

Belle always liked Sofia, she had a shift with her almost everyday when she started working at the club. the two girls spent the entire time laughing and sneaking drinks and food when their boss wasn't looking.

"absolutely." Belle smiled squeezing her friends hand.

"little Belle!" Barry yelled out making Belle's smile fade away and roll her eyes.

"and that's my cue to leave, i'll text you." Sofia nodded smiling at her friend walking back to the Cameron house.

Rafe and Barry stood in the same spot as she lifted both hands flipping them off at once, Barry's smile faded as Rafe threw his arm around Sofia's shoulder leading her towards another direction. Belle looked at the two in shock and confused starting to walk to her parents house.

"what the hell is happening on this island?" Belle whispered to herself.