1.12

_

_

"honestly, the hardest part is gonna be security, all right? so most of the guys are gonna be at the rail yard." JJ says wrapping his arms around Belle's waist as she sat on his lap reading a book.

"right so we'll need to find some place and guard it, maybe a little further down the line, like a whistle-stop or something." Pope crossed his arms leaning against the table.

"yeah."

"you guys are getting ahead of yourselves per usual. we don't have a way to transport the cross. why you think? on JJ's motorcycle? and it won't fit on Belle's brothers car." Cleo says motioning to Zale.

"it's a small car." Zale adds in.

JJ rolled his eyes tapping Belle's thigh, she stood up not looking from her book as JJ stood up, "that's not my fault. oh, everyone. all right, all me."

"okay, so other options."

"oh my God." Sarah sat up covering her mouth.

"is that Topper?" Pope asked.

Belle turned around shutting her book seeing the Kook, "ew."

Kiara turned around seeing the kook slowly facing her friends again, "why.. is he everywhere?"

"perfect. hey, Jayj." Pope looked at JJ.

"what?"

"i bet you Topper has a way to transport the cross."

"actually, Pope's right. he does have a rig."

"no." Sarah immediately shook her head.

"yes." JJ answered back.

"no. absolutely not." Sarah argued.

"yes, come on. Sarah, you already got him whipped anyway, all right? so why don't you just take one for the team?" JJ asked, Belle sat down shoving her book back into JJ's bag.

"what would John B say?"

"i think John B will completely understand. think about the circumstances. it's about treasure." Pope says to his friend.

"we can handle John B." Kie assures her friend, "just talk to him."

"but not to much. Topper irritates me." Belle adds in with a smile on her face.