Chapter 2

Andy was sitting in DADA class with her house along with the Slytherin's. The girl was sat beside Fleamont, the two of them bored out of their minds.

Professor Merrythought was an absolute bore of a woman, her voice a dreary monotone sound that could send about anyone to sleep. Fleamont was just staring out at nothing, though Andy was slowly falling asleep whilst resting her head on her palm.

"Miss Black, am I boring you?" Professor Merrythought bellowed, causing Andy to snort herself awake and looked at the teacher with wide eyes.

"Uh, no, course not professor. You are not at all boring" She grinned cheekily, earning snickers from the class and an eyes roll from the professor.

"Every time" Merrythought muttered under her breathe, before continuing on with the lesson.

"Nice one, Snuffles" The Potter teen snickered, nudging his best friend.

"Shut up, Leo" Andy huffed, crossing her arms over her chest like a child. She then rested her arms onto the table, before hiding her face away from the world.

Though her relaxation time was ruined when she felt something hit the left side of her head. Lifting her head up slightly, Andy saw a folded piece of paper.

Looking to where it came from, she saw Tom staring right back at her with a small almost unnoticeable smirk and a quirked brow. Opening the note it said;

'Sleeping in class? How very naughty of you, darling'

Andy blushed because she could only imagine how sexy he would sound saying that out loud, and she looked over at him to see that his smirk had widened as if he knew what she was thinking. Grabbing her quill, the Black witch wrote her response.

'You and I both know just how naughty I can be'

The girl then folded it closed, before using her magic to float it over to the Riddle teen. She watched as he opened it, and saw his smirk widen even further.

He looked back to her, his eyes somehow darker than they were before making Andy swallow the lump in her throat. Tom sent her a wink before focusing back onto the lesson.

Andy had always been quite the flirty person, she practically flirted with everyone in her year level and older. But when it came to Tom, she could be flirty but for some reason he made her a nervous and stuttering mess. She both loved and hated it.

"I saw that" She heard Fleamont speak into her ear, making her jump slightly and turn to glare at him but he just gave her a cheeky grin.

"Now, who can tell me about werewolves?" Merrythought said, causing the Marauder's to tense up especially poor Hayley. Stella Rosier threw her hand up. Andy absolutely hated the girl, as she was cruel, a bigot and was obsessed with Tom.

"Yes, Miss Rosier"

"Werewolves are hideous creatures who are capable of killing their own best friend" She almost sneered, earning some nods of agreement. Andy glared angrily at her cousin, before glancing over at her best friend who was looking down at the table.

"I actually heard that they're nothing but big, fluffy moody puppies" Andy called out, causing everyone to turn to her. The other Marauder's chuckled quietly, Hayley though rolled her eyes but there was an obvious smile on her face.

"Miss Black, please refrain from calling out without raising your hand" The professor stated, giving her a look that said 'I am so done with this kid'.

"My sincerest apologies, professor Merrythought" Andy said sarcastically, while bowing her head to the woman who looked about ready to hex the young witch.