The Hogwarts Express

The next day, I woke up early, preparing for my first day at Hogwarts. I had been there before when I was younger, but I didn't remember it much. I got ready and went to King's Cross. I went through platform 9 3/4 and then walked up to the train. I didn't know anyone except Draco from the day before, so I found where he was sitting, then opened the door to the compartment, and asked, "Can I sit here?" Draco responded with "Of course,".

I noticed a few other people were sitting in the compartment. "That's Vincent Crabbe and Gregory Goyle." Draco pointed to the two dumb-looking guys sitting on the right side of the compartment. "I'm Pansy Parkinson," A girl said who was sitting next to Draco.

As I sat down on the other side of him, she side-eyed me. "I can't wait to see the Slytherin common room," Pansy said, as another girl opened the door to the compartment. "Hi! I'm Hermione Granger! A boy named Neville has lost his toad, I was wondering if you have seen it." She said, smiling. "Piss off mudblood," I spat at her, and she walked away looking deeply hurt. I laughed, but inside I felt horrible about how I had treated her, although I knew I was a Slytherin, and acting like this was who I was. "Good job getting rid of that filth," Draco said to me, smirking, while Pansy looked at me, jealous.

Later, as we all finally arrived at the majestic Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, I took a moment to soak in the grandeur of the castle. I then spotted Hermione Granger amidst the bustling crowd and decided to approach her. "Hey, Hermione. I'm sorry for what I said earlier. I know I was a little rude," I said. However, Hermione shot me a piercing glare and retorted, "A little?"

I offered her an apologetic look before turning to find Draco Malfoy in a conversation with Harry Potter. Draco was cautioning Harry about the importance of associating with the right wizarding families, saying, "You'll soon find out that some wizarding families are better than others, Potter. You don't wanna go making friends with the wrong sort. I can help you there." Harry, however, responded with unwavering resolve, stating, "I think I can tell the wrong sort for myself, thanks." Wanting to back up Draco, I said, "Potter, you're going to regret that."

He glared at me before walking off with Hermione and one of Weasley siblings. I stood in their path and said to Weasley, "Don't forget your place here, blood traitor."

                                                                                                                                    |

                                                                                                                                    |

                                                                                                                                    |

                                                                                                                                   \/