"Hmm?" Fourth tilted his head, baffled by the sudden question. "What do you mean?"

"C'mon," he nudged him with his elbow. "You don't have to hide stuff from me, we're friends."

"Hide what?" Fourth moved away from the touch, leaving some room between them.

"Did something happen between you guys at the party?" He whispered, "Did you book a dick appointment that night?"

"A what?" It was Fourth's turn to shout now, taken aback by the question. "Can you not?"

"Do you really not remember?"

"No," he shaked his head. "It was probably nothing, I don't go out of my way to do crazy shit when I'm drunk."

"Okay now you're just..." Ford trailed off, receiving a slap to the back of his head in return.

"Whatever," Fourth playfully rolled his eyes, pushing the older away. "You should leave, it's almost lunch break."

"Man, join us!" Ford shaked his shoulders, the sentence coming out in a whine. "Gemini's usually nonchalant, he won't say a thing."

"I would," Fourth pouted, "But I already ordered food."

"Excuses," Ford grumbled, grabbing his jacket. "You just hate me."

"That's not entirely wrong." He teased.

"Shut it!" Ford chuckled, "I'll be back after my afternoon class."

"Sure," the raven flashed him a smile. "Have fun!"

"You too," Ford made his exit, leaving Fourth with the rest of his due assignments.

He continued working as he waited for his food, acknowledging the fact it took a long time to arrive.

And it did. He managed to finish an hour worth of work in the process, head shooting up when the bell rang.

"Coming!" He announced, walking to the door. He unlatched it, being met with the delivery guy.

He paid and tipped him, thanking him for the food before going back inside. He shut his laptop, clearing his desk to place his food all over it.

The raven scrolled on his phone as he ate, going through his Instagram feed. He noticed Ford's post on his story, clicking on it to check what he was up to.

It was a group photo of him, Mark, Winny, Satang, and Gemini. They were posing funnily, their food splattered on the table. As for Gemini, his head was tilted, a polite smile drawn across his lips.

Ford made sure to tag each one of them, including their usernames in the post. Fourth's thumb hovered over Gemini's account, hesitating to click on it. Curiosity got the best of him, tapping on it before he could further be reluctant.

He observed his phone in awe, noticing the amount of followers Gemini had. 9,872 Followers, he's very well known. He had two highlights, 12 posts, and barely anyone followed.

"He thinks he's a celebrity or what?" Fourth mumbled, rolling his eyes.

He scrolled through his posts, a specific one catching his attention.