Prologue: 𝐀𝐬𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐬𝐚'𝐬 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Start from the beginning

Y/N held his ease, though.

Y/N: "Have you already interrogated them? Or is this a backhanded assumption you have made?" He asked; they walked near the central part of their village. Kids played and had fun as

Kairi: "... Assumption."

Y/N: "Thank you."

They continued to walk until they heard a commotion near a pole outside the outskirts of the village. A loud, nearly obnoxious voice could be heard.

Y/N looked at Kairi.

Y/N: "You didn't tell me they were already apprehended."

Kairi: "I didn't know." She said innocently. "They must have just been tied up when I told you, Suki, and the others work fast."

From a distance, Y/N viewed the situation.

"Those are Airbender tattoos, signifying a master of Airbending..." Y/N thinks "This guy-Is the Avatar."

Y/N: "You tell me?" He adds to her statement, "I don't see why I'm needed here." a touch of dryness in his voice, nods towards the commotion. "Let's go then. But remember, Kairi, we are Kyoshi Warriors. We act honorably and seek the truth, not assumptions."

As they approach, the voices grow louder, one in particular brimming with anger. They see a young boy tied to a pole, arguing fiercely with a girl dressed in the garb of the Kyoshi Warriors.

Y/N steps forward, his presence commanding yet calm. "What seems to be the problem here?" he asks, looking at the boy, who suddenly falls silent. The other two on the pole look at Y/N as well.

Y/N looks at one of them. The "fire monk" that Kairi told him about. The one that Y/N heard looks at him kind of meanly.

"There goes a man!"

"Shut it, you Fire Nation spy!" Y/N's friend, Suki, said to the older adult male

Y/N: "Suki. You all apprehended the invaders?" He says, interrupting her conversation with the boy tied to the pole with the others.

Suki: "Yes. It was easy. Especially with this one right here." She said as she pointed at the moment male as they got back into another argument. Y/N could not help but chuckle, looking away from them.

Y/N: "Get a room, please..."

Y/N looked at the right; it was a girl. She has blue attire on, just like the boy. She had a fair skin tone and brown hair

Y/N: "Assuming by how similar you two look, you're his sibling?"

"Sadly, yes-look, we just--"

Y/N: "I hear you, just hold on. I'll be hearing all that in a minute..." He looked to his left again. Seeing the boy, he sees a younger boy to their left.

Y/N couldn't help but smirk upon seeing the kid.

Y/N:"Who may you be, fire monk?"

The "fire monk," gaining his composure, meets Y/N's gaze and, while maintaining eye contact, clarifies, "I'm Aang, an Air Nomad, not a fire monk."

Y/N: "Really? Those tattoos... At first, I had hopped to think you were a performer from Ba Sing Se, but you're the real deal?" Y/N probes with a growing curiosity about this young stranger's true nature