9

"hey guys!" dot smiled as she practically skipped over to the four boys.

"hey dot!" chris, who was standing closest to her, smiled back.

"you guys have to meet another one of our friends. he just flew in last night from new york!" dot turned around and waved him over.

vinnie was still talking to ollie and tori. when she waved him over, they all began walking over.

"this is vinnie!" dot gestured to him as he walked over.

"hey, guys. i'm vinnie." he extended his hand.

"oh, hey." matt chuckled, shaking his hand first. "we've seen you all over tiktok. it's great to meet you."

"i've see you guys too. it's great to meet you as well." he responded, shaking nicks hands then chris's.

"since we're all going to dinner tonight, we invited him and kind of turned it into a 'welcome back' dinner." tori explained.

"oh, nice. what did you do in new york?" chris asked.

"ah, just some modeling."

"oh wow. that's pretty cool."

"yeah, yeah." vinnie nodded.

"hey! let's go swimming!" dot suggested with a smile.

chris looked at her.

"yeah, let's do it."

everyone else agreed.

vinnie, johnny, and the triplets took their shirts off and took everything out their pockets.

tori stayed by their spot with ollie waiting on everyone as dot took of for the water.

chris was quick to be the first one to join there. the others stayed stayed at the spot for a moment, watching them.

they ran into the water with bright smiles.

"so, how's la treating you?" dot asked, walking further into the water.

chris followed her, walking a step behind her.

"really good, actually. it's nice out here."

she turned around to face him and sunk into the water.

she was partially squatting down so she her head was above the water.

her long brown hair, pooling around her arms that were extended and floating in the water.

chris watched her and copied her. moving to the same position, extending his arms in the same way to keep himself afloat.

their fingers brushed and it sent jolts of electricity down dot's spine.

"how's staying with johnny?" she tilted her head to the side.

"it's fun. it's also nice that i got to meet you.. and all your friends." he added quickly.

she blushed with a smile.

"so, what do you do for fun?" he asked.

"i come here." she giggled, talking about how she always came to the beach.

"well, i know that." he laughed.

"i also paint."

"paint? like pictures?"

she nodded.

"yeah, you'll have to come by my house and see sometime."

"i would love that..." he answered as their fingers brushed again.

suddenly, chris was splashed from behind, but not a beach wave, but a splash from someone's body.

matt had slammed himself into the water right behind chris, sending a wave over him and dot.

chris fell completely under the water as dot moved back to get away from the water but ended falling backwards, her heads slipping under the water.

chris quickly stood up and saw dot, who was already trying to stand.

he grabbed her hand and pulled her up.

she looked up at him before chris whipped around to matt laughing his ass off as everyone else watched in shock.

"matt!" he yelled.

he lunged forward and tackled his brother back into the ocean.

matt screamed as he was forced into the water.

shocked gasps and squeals came from the group as matt and chris stood up and began splashing everyone else.

vinnie and oliver were laughing as tori and dot squealed, trying to splash everyone back.

they all splashed each other and swam around for the next hour before going to dinner.

dot looked at all her friends with a smile on her face.

this was her happy place.

lilys words ⭐️

AHHHH

THE CHRIS AND DOT CONTENT WEVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR

MORE TO COME I PROMISE

anyways i really hope yall enjoyed <333

please vote and comment :))

bye bye <3