4

dot laid down on her bed after changing out of her swimsuit and into a t-shirt with shorts.

sighing, she got up and walked over to the corner of her room. she grabbed her easel that was leaning against the wall and straightened it out. she steadied it and the canvas that was sitting on it before grabbing her transparent art palette that was now stained with every color imaginable.

picking at some of the dried paint, she dropped the flakes into the trash below her.

she sat the palette on her bed while she pulled out a large case from under her bed. she pulled out shades of green, blue, brown, white, and pink and squeezing out tiny piles.

she grabbed her tv remote to turn some music on the tv but remembered some of the conversation she had yesterday.

the triplets had told her and her friends about their youtube channel.

she looked them up and went to the first video that popped up.

it was posted an hour ago. they told her they were gonna film it last night.

she clicked on it and the first noise that came was a scream from chris and matt laughing.

dot's eyes widened as she laughed as well.

the camera cut to the three of them messing around on the sidewalk and driving through a city.

listening to the intro music, she grabbed a small brush and started painting, slowly covering the white part of her canvas.

"can you get in the car johnny?" nick asked, looking outside to the open door.

dot's head popped up to watch as her friend climbed into the back seat.

"sorry," he said. "i dropped something."

"ok, as you can see, we have a special guest,  johnny orlando." chris gestured back.

"hi." he waved at the camera.

"so, if you are wondering why he's here, we are staying with him this summer in la!" matt shouted and smiled.

chris gave a loud yell which made dot laugh.

"so, look forward to some la and beach vlogs. we also made some new friends so maybe we will introduce them." nick gave the camera a thumbs up.

"dude, today was so fun. i loved going to the beach." chris smiled.

"oh, really?" johnny raised an eyebrow.

"yeah, we need to get dot in the vlogs. she's super cool." dot looked up at the tv, feeling a blush creep up on her cheeks.

matt and johnny shared a look. then johnny and nick.

"she was super nice and everything. she just seemed like she's fun to be around." chris gushed.

dot smiled and went back to painting.

"ok, when you're done talking about your little crush, i'd like to continue." nick said.

"shut up, nick. she's not my crush." chris went to push his brother but he had already moved back.

"yeah, whatever you say." johnny smirked.

dot kept painting while watching the four boys laughed about their favorite emojis.

once the video was over, dot was done painting for the day. she carefully put all her supplies back and turned to tv off.

she climbed into bed and checked her phone to find a new notification from instagram.

⋆★⋆

christophersturniolo followed dorothea.clark!

⋆★⋆

dorothea.clark followed christophersturniolo!

⋆★⋆

lilys words ⭐️

HIIIII IM BACK

ik this chap is short but the next will be social media ahah

bye bye <3