happy birthday to me (part two)

Comincia dall'inizio

The feel of her delicate hand on mine, is something I'll never be able to replace. I really do love this girl. It's burning me inside not being able to be with her. Even though to her, we're just friends.

____________________________________________________________________

We arrive to Greece in a short amount of time, Mabel's so excited she skips off the boat giggling. I laugh and follow her, thanking the workers on my boat. I forgot how much I love Greece. "Oh my god! Lando look" Mabel shouts pointing to a restaurant named "Ma Belle". I walk over to her chuckling, "Lando the restaurant, ITS CALLED MABEL!" She yells. I shake my head laughing at her, she gets so excited over little things it makes me smile. "Come on then" I say sliding my arm round her waist and taking her with me to the café, "Reservation for Norris please" I say to the host. This was my little surprise for Mabel. I knew she'd want to go. "You knew?" She asks staring up to me. I nod, scanning her eyes.

"Yes sir, please follow me" the host says, me and Mabel walk with him to the table. I picked the best table in the restaurant, the host sets our menu's down and smiles to us both before walking off. "Omg Lando" she says looking out to the sea. It's the only table that overviews the sea on a balcony with private doors. Mabel grabs her phone and takes a photo of the view uploading it to her instagram.

@mabelgreen

"Ah Mabel. Do you think you should @ me? I don't want Annabelle and Zak to get upset" I say quickly. She smiles, "I don't care Lando." She says. Oh right. We order our dinner and sit talking about the most random stuff. It just feels amazing to be with her. I can't explain this feeling. I've never had it with any other girl before.

"How is your pasta?" I ask taking a bite of my chicken. "Amazing" she replies taking a sip of her wine. "Smile" I say taking a photo of her. She giggles as I take it.

That's staying in my memories

That's staying in my memories. We got changed quickly on the boat because Mabel didn't want to be walking around in her bikini. Which is fair enough. "Why did you need that photo" Mabel asks taking another bite of her pasta. "Memories" I say smiling. She rolls her eyes and laughs.

____________________________________________________________________

Mabel then decides she's too hot and runs off to the boat to get changed. Leaving me stood with her handbag waiting. She's left me her phone. What harm can I do looking on it. Cause someone is texting her off the fucking hook. I'm gonna regret this. I reach into her handbag and take her phone out. Pierre? I unlock her phone and go onto her messages with Pierre..

What

What. The. Fuck. My heart drops. She's just accompanying me. Does she even want to be here. And what the fuck does Pierre mean, don't fall for him again, I need to make you mine. They're talking? Is she serious. She wants to sit and ride my thigh to get an orgasm but isn't even mine. What am I even saying. She is mine. I'm not having this.

Mabel comes skipping back out, "Hey hey. I'm all ready" she says doing a spin. I hand her, her phone and her handbag with the messages open on the screen. She looks down and closes her eyes sighing. I shake my head at her and then walk off. She's ruined. Ruined my birthday. "Lando wait" she calls running after me. I wander down to my favourite bar and walk in. "Lando! Our favourite customer" the manager says. I force a smile and walk up to him, "Hey Pablo how are you" I say embracing him in a hug. "I'm very good. How is the birthday boy!" He asks. Bless him. He always remembers. "Not too bad. But I could definitely use a vodka lemonade" I say taking a seat by the bar. "Is she with you?" He asks nodding to Mabel. Mabel clocks me and sighs walking over. "Lando you need to talk to me." she says looking at me. I ignore her.

"Lando please" she says putting a hand to my cheek and moving it to face her. I scan her eyes and get up. "Give us a minute Pablo" I say nodding to him and pulling Mabel to the toilets with me. "You don't need to pull me along" she groans. I shut the door behind us. "Talk" I say crossing my arms. "Ok. So after we ended things. Pierre wanted to meet for coffee. And we met up a few times, just chatting and that." She says not meeting my eye. "Go on." I say looking down to her. She sighs, "We got drunk on a night out and spent the night together." She says. My heart drops. Pierre had her before me? That wasn't what was supposed to happen. "You guys had sex?" I ask her. She looks to me now.

"Do you have feelings for Pierre?" I ask her. She scoffs and turns to me, "Lando. Why are you acting like this. You're not my boyfriend" she says shaking her head. She's right. Can I really get angry about this. "I'm not fucking angry. I just asked if you have feelings for Pierre while you were sat riding my thigh" I say shrugging. "Lando" she squeals slapping me playfully. "What? If we're going to be friends with benefits I don't want you fucking other people." I say crossing my arms. "Lando. Come on. I'm not going to put a dating ban on you. Much as you're not putting one on me" she says rolling her eyes. "Today I can do what I want cause it's my birthday" I say smiling. She rolls her eyes and turns to walk away but I grab her waist and pull her from behind into me, "Drop the attitude sweetheart" I whisper to her. She tries to struggle from my grip but I don't let her, kissing her neck softly, "I said drop the attitude" I repeat huskily.

Mabel leans her head on my shoulder, "Forgive me?" She asks sweetly. I nod and kiss her cheek, "Always" I say before giving her ass a squeeze. She lets out a little moan and then we walk back out together. We have a couple of drinks and then wander back onto the streets to go shopping.

____________________________________________________________________

"What do you think?" Mabel asks holding up a pink bikini. I squint my eyes, "It's not my favourite. Orange suits you better" I say winking. She rolls her eyes, "Well as a Redbull driver. I can't be caught wearing your colours" she says putting the bikini back. "Ooo Lando try this on!" She squeals handing me a white shirt and trousers. "Really?" I ask squinting my eyes. "Definitely!!" She replies. I smile and wander to the changing rooms.

As I try it on. She wasn't wrong. It is a nice outfit. I've got to say, I go outside and lean against the doorway. "What are we thinking?" I ask. Mabel walks closer to me, "Hubba hubba" she says laughing. I roll my eyes and put her in a headlock, making her giggle, "Let gooo" she says. I release her from my grip and twirl her round in my arms, "I want my party on the yacht I think" I say biting my lip. She grins, "Pass me your phone while you change, I'll let Zak know" she says smiling. I nod and hand her my phone going to get back changed.