Chapter 99: Riley's Leaving Party

Riley's POV

It's my leaving Party tonight..Today consists on getting the party ready everybody helped, Lily,Austin,Drew,Levi,Taylor,Tara and Nate, we agreed on being friends well at least thought we was friends, "I can't believe you leave tomorrow"Tara pouted "I know its going to be so strange without Riley" Taylor added "Guys I'm only like a facetime away" I laughed as I put a balloon up in the corner. I climbed down the ladders to walk in the kitchen to see the boys doing vines I video bombed a few which made the boys laugh. "So Riley..Were you planning on staying when you arrive in London?" Austin asked "I will be staying at Hunter's until I find a job and save up for my own place" I smiled

"We are really going to miss you Riley" Drew said making a sad face "Don't be silly" I laughed playfully pushing him, I walked over to Nate who was leaning on the side smiling in to his phone "Hey" I smiled as I playfully nudged him "Hey" he smiled as he pulled me in to a hug, I hugged him back "What are you smiling" I asked as I tried looking at his phone "Nothing for you to see" he smirked "You either took a pic of me and posted it on twitter or a video" I laughed "Okay I took a photo" he smiled as he showed me it was a pic of us hugging with the caption "Going to miss this one Wish her the best"

I turned to him and had a slight tear...I pulled him in to a hug, I didn't want to let him go..I slowly pulled away, he brought his hand up to my cheek and wiped the tear with his thumb "Today is meant to be a happy day" he smiled. "Your right" I smiled, I looked in to his eyes as he looked in to mine, I smiled and looked away and walked  back to Tara and Taylor , the decorations was almost finished.. all what was needed to be done was getting ready  I wore shorts,a white tank top and a black blazer, Tara wore a red dress, Lily wore a baby blue skater skirt with a white crop top and Taylor wore a pink dress. We all walked down to see the guys already tucking in to food "You guys could of waited" Tara laughed as she walked up to Levi, Taylor walked up Drew as so did Lily she walked to Austin, I walked over to Nate who was also tucking in to food "Couldn't wait then" I joked, He laughed "Nope..you girls take way to long to get ready but Riley you look really beautiful tonight just like you always do" he smiled, I felt my self blush "Stop it" I laughed as I playfully pushed his arm.

The party was going really well Taylor and Drew were cuddling, Lily and Austin was in there deep conversation and well Tara and Levi they were dancing and when I say dancing I mean Tara was grinding on Levi which made me laugh, I was sat next to Nate we only had small talk "Those two are absolute nutters" Nate laughed "I know right" I said agreeing "Do you want to dance?" he asked me "Um yeah sure.." I stuttered as he held his hand out I took it, he helped me up and found space in the room he wrapped an arm around my waist and too my other hand and held it and I did the same but wrapped one arm around his shoulder. Everyone in the room looked at us but we didn't seem to care I rested my head on his shoulder as we slowly swayed.

After a few hours after the party had finished it was getting late "Why don't you all sleep here its too late for you all to travel" Tara suggested "Were would we sleep" I asked "Well Taylor and Drew and Austin and Lily could sleep in the living room and well Nate could join you?" she said winking "I'm cool with that if he is" I smiled, I didn't mind because I know it was only as friends "Yeah I'm fine with it" he smiled. Everyone started to get ready for bed I said goodnight to everyone before walking upstairs with Nate following me, I grabbed some Pajamas and walked in the bathroom to change, when I walked in I accidentally walked in on Nate getting undressed "I'm sorry" I said as I covered my eyes "Riley you seen all this before" he laughed "I know but that was when we was together" I laughed.

I climbed in to bed as Nate got in next to me it was awkward at first but the conversation soon started to flow "Will you ever come back to LA?" he asked as he looked at me "Yeah I will come back as a holiday" I smiled "Riley I am so going to miss you.." "I know and I will miss you too but hey when you want to talk I will be always on facetime ready" I smiled "I know and same to you but it wont be the same...your not here" "I know its going to be difficult but its for the best". "True..it is but I just can't believe your leaving tomorrow..it feels like a dream I still love you Riley...".

I moved close to him and laid my head on his chest and he wrapped his arm around me "I know and there will always be apart of me that will always love you too..it hurts me going but I feel this is the right thing to do,I don't want to fight nomore Nate..I want you to be happy..and you will find happiness one day..and I will support you even if its with Emily..you will always have a special place in my heart and noone is ever going to take that away..but please...don't make this hard for me.." I said as I cuddled up to him "I wont I promise Riley..I will always love you and I want you to be happy too" he said as he placed a kiss on my head

Oh no one chapter away from the big finale!! are you guys sad cause I am  :(