Chapter 90: Please Believe me

"What Riley? Are you serious?!" Tara screamed at me, I just nodded I felt tears forming I looked up at Nate, who wasn't looking at me he just looked away "Nate you have to believe me she did this to me" I cried "Riley..when I left you, you was on your own how could Emily get in our house and why would she push you down the stairs?" he questioned me "I let her in because I thought I would give her a chance and try and get to know her, because she hates me why can't you see that?! "She doesn't hate you Riley..how can you accuse someone of this? this isn't you Riley your not the girl I fell in love with"

"So you don't believe me?" I said as my voice trailed of a bit "No..I don't Riley I'm sorry", My heart sank I dropped my head to the hospital blanket "You don't believe her?!" Tara screamed at Nate "Look she always had it in for Emily..I'm sorry Riley" "You don't believe your own girlfriend?! you believe that vile human more than your own girlfriend?!" Tara shouted again as she walked towards Nate and slapped him in the face "Tara no!" I shouted "You know what Nate? Riley can do so much better in fact why are you in this room if you don't believe her?" she said through her teeth close to him. Nate stood up and looked at me "Riley?" I turned my head away so I was facing Taylor and Drew"

I heard the door close "Why wont he believe me?" I sighed "Because his to far up that bitches ass that's why" Taylor said getting annoyed "Riley..if there is anything you need we are here all of us are" Levi smiled as he wrapped his arm around Tara, "Thanks..guys it means a lot it really does"I started to tear up again "His not getting away with this" Brad said as he stood up "Brad no don't!" I shouted as I managed to grab his arm before he could walk away "Please don't do this...please" He sat back down, "Okay..I wont but just so you know I believe you, I know Emily is capable of this" He sighed looking down "And you know how?" Austin asked "I know your going to hate me Riley for saying this but...me and Emily we were together a year go but still remained as friends.. I was always fond of you Riley and I really did like you and Emily she wanted to be with Nate and that's why I kissed you but I never knew it would mean something to me and you mean a lot, I wish I didn't go through with this  plan with her and I'm sorry".

"Your worst than Nate.. why do you guys keep hurting her?"Levi asked "I didn't want to Emily is such a forceful person" Brad replied, I just sat there in silence "I lost him haven't I?" I said staring blankly at the wall "You haven't lost him Ri..his being a dick..he believed her over you.." Tara said "Yeah I know but I lost him..she has won.." I said biting my lip to stop the tears forming "Riley she hasn't won...Nate loves you and I know he believes her all the time but he just needs to realise what sort of person she really is "Levi smiled. " And how are we going to do that? "I said looking at him. "I don't know" he shrugged.

I sunk back in to my hospital bed "Riley... I know I'm not the best guy or anything..but a boyfriend is meant to be there for you..loves you..supports you, trusts you and believes you...Okay he loves and he supports you but he doesn't trust you or believe you and trust and believe are what you need in a relationship more than anything" Brad said as he took my hand "His right Riley..a relationship is built on trust" Drew said agreeing. 

"What should I do guys..should I talk to Nate try and make things right?" "Riley it's up to you..whatever decision you make we will support you" Brad smiled "I will talk to him." I smiled a little, just the Nate walked in with Emily,"Emily says she wasn't even there and she didn't push you" Nate started "You believe her over me still? When will you realise Nate that she hates me and that she wants you?" I said getting worked up "I didn't push you Riley why are you making lies up about me?" she said with a slight smirk on her face.

"Whatever Emily..I'm done with arguing and fighting..so Nate who do you believe me... or her?" I said as tears filled my eyes "I believe Emily..I'm sorry Riley but could she get in the house when the door was locked" "Actually Nate for your information it wasn't locked it was unlocked which means Riley is right she turned to Emily  and as for you, Your such a bitch you don't even deserve to walk on this planet, your vile pure vile" Tara said in front of Emily and smacked her. Emily ran of crying and Nate just stood there "Well go on Nate..Run after her?" Tara said sarcastically Nate just stood there looking towards the door then back at me.."I'm sorry Ri.." he said as he about to head towards the door.

"Nate.. wait.." I started "If you don't believe me..then I guess it's over..I need someone who believes me and trusts me and you don't do that.. you believe her..I thought I loved you..I thought it was us against the world..but were not.. " I started to tear up again I pulled the ring of my finger and took his hand and placed the ring in his finger "Were over...so go and be with her like you always wanted.." "Riley don't do this..please" he said as he started to tear up "No..Nate you don't believe me and the fact that you would rather run after her.. than be here with after we lost our baby..it proves you don't want to be here and I don't want you to be here either so just leave" I said biting my lip to stop the tears from flowing "You heard her Nate..just go."Brad said. "Fine..If thats what you want" Nate sighed as walked out the door slamming it shut.

Awee noo #Niley is over :(  and this book is nearly over too guys!! :(  Whodo you ship? #Niley or #Briley tell me in your comments  :)  xx