chapter 2

You had woken up surprisingly you had the best sleep in your life, sleeping on cloud beds and pillows felt like heaven to you it was so comfortable you didn't even want to leave the bed. That was until wyper opened your tent to wake you up.

"Hey, it's morning" he said in an absent voice, startling you slightly as you flinch a bit. Opening your eyes to look at him before sitting up slowly rubbing your eye to try and wake yourself up.

"I can see that" you said, sleepy voice prominent.

"You're not a morning person are you" he asked plainly, crossing his arms over his chest looking at you with a raised brow.

"Not a bit" you mumbled, groaning slightly because you seriously didn't want to wake up right now. A small smile crept on his cheeks before he lost it quickly.

"Well get up, if you're going to be here a while you'll have to get used to it" he said plainly, looking at you with an absent stare.

"Fuck..." You groaned annoyed. "Okay give me a minute, i wake up pretty slow" you mumbled sighing. He nods before leaving your tent to let you wake up properly.

As you sat there for a moment to properly wake up you noticed a lot of people talking, it started bothering you because how loud they were being about it.

"For Christ's sake..." You mumbled getting up and putting your shoes on after changing in your tent before leaving it and looking around.

"I see you're finally awake" wyper said, his arms crossed over his chest as he looked over at you, leaning slightly back.

"A bit" you mumbled shrugging. "Why's everyone so loud?" You sighed. He shrugged.

"It's like this every morning" he said absently, looking at everyone running around speaking loudly.

"Im starting to regret my decisions..." You mumbled sighing, you heard a small chuckle from him and he tilted his head your way.

"Is that so?" A small smile crossed his face... He was being smug and you knew it.

"Yes" you said plainly, he chuckled once more. You rolled your eyes smiling slightly at the stupidity of his laugh but you thought it was kinda cute as you only heard his laugh a few times.

"So what exactly am I supposed to do, watch everyone run around?" You asked. He chuckled again.

"More or less but yeah" his smile still prominent, you liked it, you smiled back.

"You know you're probably the most sane at the moment?" You chuckled, he rolled his eyes shaking his head still smiling.

"Yeah, I don't usually get called sane though"

"Oh, and why's that?" You asked. He stared at you.

"Because the amount of times I've almost died in battle". You stared him for a moment.

"for real?" You asked wanting to know if he was serious.

"Yep" he said smuggling, you rolled your eyes.

"Wyper that's not something to be smug about." You commented. He chuckled.

"Oh and you being here isn't?" You chuckled. Was he just fucking with you at this point?..

"Mm, I see how it is" you smirked.

"Oh you do, do you?" He rolled his eyes and walked off, gan fall walked over to you after.

"I might be wrong but are you two flirting?" He asked sitting in a chair next time your tent, you blushed.

"I'm sorry what?" Had you not realized you were flirting and he was as well?

"Well you two seem to have very good chemistry, from what I'm seeing" he smiled.

"oh, honestly I thought he was just messing with me or something" you mumbled, he laughed.

"He's not the type to mess with people" you smiled slightly.

"That's good to know.."