CHAPTER - 13 'The Scary Realization'

'Criminal' by 'Britney Spears'.

"Do you think I can?"

He said looking into your eyes weakly.

"I could've gotten your info but I didn't! I could've kidnapped you but I didn't! I could've forced you and made you mine but I didn't...'cuz I didn't wanna ruin your life just 'cuz of my selfish needs! I didn't wanna ruin your future with me! I tried to push you, your thoughts away from me but everytime failed miserably and when I thought if I have to suffer then let it be but..you showed up infront of me every single time. Once at the club, later in the dark alley and now infront of my house!"

He held your shoulders and shook you vigorously but not so much that it would hurt you.

You looked in his eyes and saw the feelings that Taehyung looks at you with.

There was excessive care, affection and compassion for you in both of their eyes.You looked down at the glowing marbles.

"M-Mr Park, I..I didn't know I caused you so much trouble but I-...I promise that I won't repeat the same mistake again! I won't show up-"

You froze when you saw his hand caressing your hair.

"Your hair are really soft and thick, y/n!"

He complimented you but you didn't care about being praised. The thing bothering you is how your name from his mouth is so weakening to you.

From your hair, he dragged his hand to your shoulder and lightly brushed his fingertips with your arm. You jolted up with your breath hitched. Jimin smirked seeing his effect on you.

You were trying to control your uneven breaths while he was just brushing his fingertips from your shoulder to your wrist, caressing your arm up and down.

Ydk why you are so startled with just a simple touch but when you realized you were with Satan in his home, in his area you understood. You got startled and pushed Jimin away.

"I-I'm sorry I just got startled!"

You apologized breathing heavily while he looked at you intensely.

"It's alright, I understand! My actions weren't appropriate either, come I'll ask my driver to drop you to your desired destination."

You nodded nervously. He walked ahead while you followed looking down. You were in your thoughts puzzled. Jimin suddenly stopped which was unnoticed by you making you bump into his broad back. Jimin closed his eyes trying to control himself. He turned around while you stepped back a few meters.

"Y/n!"

He called you and you took a deep breath before answering.

"Y-yes, Mr Park?"

"How old are you?"

You frowned at his sudden question but replied anyways.

"20 years old!"

"Well atleast it's good you're an adult! That'll be helpful."

"What're you saying? How will my age be helpful?"

"You're really innocent, y/n!"

He said approaching you but you immediately took a step backwards without your knowledge.

Realizing your sudden movement you looked up at Jimin only to see him smiling at you.

Your scared face as he took a step towards you was one to adore. He again took a step towards you but this time you didn't step back.

When he stood infront of you, you looked down. He kept his hands in his pockets and without any second thought he kissed your forehead softly.

You clenched the hem of your uniform's skirt while shaking not because of fear but 'cuz of how feeble you felt.