Chapter 24: All Bark no Bite

Start from the beginning

I was satisfied with myself and before I knew it I said "You love it."

I meant to tease him, but my use of the word love made my stomach sink like an elevator dropping several levels too quickly. It didn't seem to have the same effect on him.

"Shut up." He nearly growled from somewhere off camera. This surprised me because he had never spoken to me like that before and while I normally wouldn't tolerate it, it excited me in this context. I thought about what would happen when he'd get here.

"Get over here and make me." My tone firm and commanding.

I wanted to see his face again but I decided to hang up and wait. I had a feeling that might upset him, but I was curious to know how he'd respond when he'd see me. Would he be domineering or gentle? Or some kind of in between? As I thought about all the possibilities my phone buzzed.

Pedro: I'll be there in 20 minutes
Be ready

I placed the slightest amount of pressure on the center of my underwear and gasped as a shockwave of pleasure rolled through me. The desire to keep touching myself was strong but the desire to be touched by Pedro was stronger.

---

I heard a single knock at the door. It was followed by a rapid succession of knocks against my chest. I stood up and thought I'd collapse from how fast my heart was beating. Short of breath, and shaking, I tried to take a few deep breaths to collect myself as I walked to the door. My efforts were useless. My whole body was literally buzzing with excitement. I switched both locks and peeled open the door to reveal a haphazardly dressed Pedro.

"Hi" my voice was meek, the complete opposite of how I was on the phone with him.

"Hi" his own was heavy. He raked his eyes down my half-naked body and stepped inside, closing the door behind him. This left very little space between our bodies.

I was more or less frozen except for the heaving of my chest. I wanted him to make the first move, to pull me against him and crash our lips together, but he stood still. The tension between us was palpable. I tilted my head up to search his eyes and found them searching my own.

He lifted his hand to my hair and slowly caressed the side of my face with his thumb. I watched his eyes and saw his gaze land on my lips. His thumb rested on the bottom of my chin and tilted my head back even more. Gentle with control.

I took in a quick breath and with his thumb he applied the slightest bit of pressure as he slowly moved it up to press against my bottom lip. While he did this, the rest of his fingers curled into a semi fist and rested underneath my chin. The tip of his thumb touched my top lip for a moment, before he gently but firmly pulled down, causing my mouth to open a bit wider. He was holding me in place. He ran his thumb along my lip and used the thin layer of spit along the inside to wet his thumb and wet the rest of my bottom lip. He took a deep breath in and slowly began sliding his thumb inside my mouth. I understood what he was doing and closed my lips around it.

I looked up at him from beneath my lashes as I sucked on it and swirled my tongue around it. His index finger began stroking my cheek and I hummed with gratification. This entire time he had been staring at my lips and in that moment he looked in my eyes. It was clear we were both craving more.

I had been expecting him to come in and press me against the wall, grab at my flesh like he couldn't get enough. A frenzied encounter that would leave both of us sated. But this was different. The silence between us and the fact that the slightest movement was intentional continued to build up desire despite my belief in thinking I was already at the edge.

He pulled his thumb out of my mouth and delicately wrapped his hand around my neck. His other hand held onto my elbow. I thought he was going to tighten his grip, but instead he unhurriedly trailed his hand lower. Moving between my breasts, then onto my stomach. When he reached the waistband of my underwear he leaned his head down close to mine.

"You want me to show you?" He whispered. His fingers teasing the edge by lightly tugging on it and letting it go. Every dopamine receptor in my body screamed for more.

No matter how much I willed the word yes to come out from between my lips I remained silent. Instead, I felt myself nodding.

He pulled his hand away and I felt myself stumble back a bit. The hand holding my elbow tightened its grip, making sure I didn't fall. At that exact moment, two of his fingers on the hand that retreated touched the ends of my lips through my underwear. With a medium amount of pressure he dragged those two fingers back up to the top of my underwear.

A loud moan escaped my mouth and my body lurched forward into his. It was the same sensation as the one I gave myself when we got off the phone, but tenfold. My own touch was nothing compared to his and God I wanted more. Needed more.

"I need to hear a yes. Remember, consent is important." He whispered in my ear.

"Yes, yes, yes." the word repeated and slurred together. I felt faint, drunk, alert and on fire all at once.

"Perfect."

 ✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺

Getting spicy in here!! 

I'm trying to use the weekend to write as much as I can because I know I'm gonna be busy this week. Its hard not posting chapters as soon as I finish them, but I don't want to leave y'all hanging like I did before. Let me know if you'd rather have chapters as soon as they're done if you'd prefer to have them spaced out.