Kyra and Jean gave a sigh in exhale.

"Huh. Well, that figures. It only makes sense that he would've survived as well." Jean commented, causing Kyra to nod her head stoically.

"Yeah. But what do we do now?" Connie said as the group watched on as Eren's Titan began walking toward Armin's Titan.

"This is bad! If that glowing worm thing finds its way back to Eren, the Rumbling might start again!" Gabi exclaimed in a panic.

"Yeah... we got to kill it somehow." Connie agreed.

"If it survived that explosion point blank, we can't kill it. The one we should target is Eren." Levi stated, causing Hange to grit her teeth as Mikasa clutched her head with tears in her eyes.

"You all get that, right? This nightmare won't end until we take him down." Levi pressed further, causing Kyra to turn from the glowing worm to Eren's Titan as she clenched the stone tightly in her hand.

This is a risky game we're playing. And it's hard to tell how it will end, especially since your resilience seems to curb the advantage in your favor, huh, Eren?

"Why? Why did it turn out this way?" Mikasa questioned tearfully.

...

A lone figure panted, finally being able to perch on a roof as a long-range gun rested in their hands. An exhale was released only to be muffled by a mask as blonde strands were carried in the wind.

"I did say I was gonna kill you. Give Floch, my regards." The voice spoke out with a smirk and her finger on the trigger waiting to pull.

...

A massive cloud of substance released from the Titan encompassing the area

"Why did that glowing thing start spewing out gas?" Gabi questioned.

"Wait...hold on a sec.." Kyra glanced around at the smoke, finding it familiar.

"Did it die?" Mikasa questioned.

"What is it?" Levi questioned, glancing over at Kyra then to Hange.

"Normally, steam comes out, not smoke. This is peculiar." Hange spoke, glancing around at the smoke.

"No... This isn't the smell of a dead Titan. Could this be the same gas that they used on Ragako village?!" Connie gasped out in shock, causing the group to gasp.

"Shit! Not this again! Hold your brea-" Kyra shouted out only for a sound of a crack to pierce through the air, enliciting a strangled gasp to escape from the white-haired female, who clutched her chest in pain.

Blood dripped past Kyra's lips as a weak cough escaped past her throat. Her eyes widened as she felt the blood pouring from her chest only to fall to the ground, causing the group to quickly turn back to her gasping, startled by the blood pooling from under her.

"Ky?!"

"Kyra!"

They quickly rushed to her as eyes scanned for the culprit, unable to see far through the thick screen of gas.

"Shit! This is bad timing! Mikasa! Pieck! Get on Falco. We need to leave!" Levi shouted out as he quickly picked the bleeding Kyra up in his arms.

Gasps left Pieck and Falco.

"I don't get it. What's going on?" Pieck questioned in confusion as Mikasa grabbed a few Thunder Spears.

"Cause only Ackermans and Titan wielders are immune, remember? You know what's coming, better than we do. So you know what needs doing!" Levi shouted out.