chapter 9

I had slightly calmed down after the fifteen minutewalk to Dani's house

walk to Dani's house. And with slightly I mean
not at all.

I knocked on her door, getting myself together in the time it took for her to open the door, which was not even five seconds.

"Oh sweetheart, are you alright?" She asked. "Were you sitting here waiting for me?" I teased, a smile forming on my lips. "Just come in." She chuckled.

She put her arm around my waist as we walked to the living room. She sat me down on the couch and sat down next to me, letting me rest my head on her shoulder as she ran her fingers through my hair.

"Is this okay?" She asked. "Mhh." I nodded.

I turned my head to look her in her eyes, she wiped away a tear that had fallen down my cheek. "You know you don't have to tell me anything right? Only if you want to." She reassured me. "Yeah I know." I gave her a small smile.

We just sat there in silence, enjoying each other's company.

I turned again. Sitting up so I could fully turn to her. "Dani." I whispered. "Yes." She whispered back, smiling. That damn smile of hers could light up a room.

"I—." I thought about what to say, how to say it. She waited patiently. I couldn't look away from her lips, wanting to feel them on mine again. Wanting to be one with her again.

"You want to kiss me?" She said exactly what I thought. "Yes." I admitted. "But we shouldn't." I said.

"What if I told you I wanted you to." She asked. "I wouldn't believe you." I answered.

"Alex, I've missed you ever since the moment you walked out of my house this summer. Sure, the fact that you lied about your age did bother me but we had a connection."

"You don't hate me?" I asked. "Would someone who hates you want to kiss you as bad as I do?" She replied.

I replied by letting my hand cup her cheek, she leaned in closer, our lips mere inches away from each other.

"Are you sure?" I asked. She answered by closing the distance between us. Her lips, oh god her lips.

"You drive me insane." I breathed, breaking the kiss for a second. "Oh yeah?" She smirked. We locked lips again. She slightly bit my bottom lip, I parted my lips, letting her tongue slip into my mouth.

She pushed me down, getting on top of me, while never breaking the kiss. She broke the kiss, looking down on me. "I missed this." She sighed. "And I'm still a minor, the deja vu." I teased.

"You're over sixteen, you're like sexually independent or something."

"You did you research I see?" I grinned. "I had to do something to pass the time without you." She joked.