Bailey quickly replies '' Oh no. It's not all right. You're not gonna weasel out of this one, Feder. Wiley snuck out of intensive care to see you finally get some justice.'' Wiley then shouts from the stands '' Yo. You best be getting to balling, Feder.'' 

Lenny looks over at him '' Oh hey, Wiley. Was the field goal good?'' referencing him being in a cast that had his arms going straight up. In a fed up tone, Wiley answers '' Yeah. First time I ever heard that one. Do you want me to get something off the top shelf? Heard that one a lot too. '' 

Lenny turns to Bailey again '' Seriously, Dickie, let us just hang out with our families. We wanna relax. '' One of Bailey's men say '' Yeah. They're afraid of us. That's what it is.'' Marcus then chimes in '' We're afraid you might eat the ball before we even start the game. '' making everyone start laughing again. 

''Same old Higgins. He can talk the talk but he can't...I forget the rest'' the man trails off, his friend beside him says '' Boyah!'' making Isabella confused '' I'm sorry was that a burn? He didn't even say anything.'' The men just ignore the girl making her pout, Ryan sees this and pulls her against him, kissing the back of her head. 

'' We got Rob here with the bad foot. You can't do it, right, buddy?'' Rob stands up and walks over saying '' I think if the Buzzer was here, he'd want me to try. I think he'd want us all to try. Lenny then says '' Alright, let's do this.'' making the crowd sitting at the bleachers cheer. 

============================================================================================================

The men went to get changed into matching t-shirts, they were orange and said 'Water Wizz' on the front in light blue writing. They walk up the hill in unison, making the crowd that had gathered staring cheering and clapping. As they walk, Kurt stands on Rob's injured foot, making Rob grab his foot in agony. 

The Moms, and Rita, then run out in cheerleading outfits they made, each with different designs. As he sees them Ryan turns to Isabella '' Why didn't you put on a cheerleading costume?'' She turns to face him '' You are not playing. Who would I be cheering on?'' 

Ryan chuckles at Isabella's response, nodding in understanding. "Fair point," he admits, giving her a playful wink. "But I think you would look pretty good cheering for me." Isabella rolls her eyes at his teasing but smiles nonetheless, appreciating his playful banter. She winks at him in reply, making him smile. 

The game begins, with Lenny quickly scoring not long after, which the crowd cheers at. The other team scores as well. After getting the ball, Rob shouts '' Hey guys, motion 78'.'' before throwing the ball to Marcus, it then gets passed to Eric, eho then tries to pass it to Kurt but it hits Kurt in the head, Lenny the catches the ball and scores a bank shot.

As Marcus walks past Wiley, he says '' Hey Y, where's M-C-A?'' making everyone laugh once again. The game continues, Curly's barking distracting one of the guys on the other team, allowing Lenny to steal the ball off of him.  Marcus then scores another point for the team. 

The two teams, continue to make shots for a while. Eric and another man on the other team talk to each other, clearly out of breath from the game, before they both say they have injuries and come off of the court. Sally goes and comforts Eric at this. 

All of the other men, seem pretty tired as well, apart from Bailey and Lenny. The two men talk to each other '' What do you say we bring my son and your son into this?'' Lenny asks, to which Bailey quickly agrees with. 

Lenny calls for Greg, making Kiethie and Ryan sigh in relief that it's not them. Isabella laughs at Ryan's reaction '' Aw, are you still moping that I beat you yesterday?'' 

Ryan gives Isabella a playful smirk. "Hey, I'll have you know, I let you win," he retorts, his tone teasing. "I was just being a gentleman." Isabella laughs, nudging him playfully. "Sure, sure, keep telling yourself that," she replies, rolling her eyes in mock disbelief.

As Greg walks over, Bailey says '' Hey. Somebody fill up that jug with some Boss water, for the Hollywood kid.'' Greg then says '' It's Voss water, with a V.'' Bailey's kid walks over saying '' Ooh'' in a mocking tone towards Greg.

Isabella shout over from her position, her back leaning against Ryan's chest in between his legs '' Kick his ass Greg. Use those moves I showed you.'' Ryan quickly wraps his arms around her waist to make sure that she stays there. 

The two v two game starts, with Greg and Lenny scoring almost immediately, Bailey looks shocked at this before snapping out of it and concentrating on the game again. Bailey get the ball and scores, but his foot was on the line, the same move that he has held against Lenny for years. Lenny decides to be the bigger person though and let's him keep the points, despite the many protests. 

Lenny walks into the middle of the court saying '' Next basket wins.'' Lenny passes the ball over to Greg, who keeps it away from the Bailey kid, Greg passes it back to Lenny. Lenny quickly passes it back though and Greg uses a move Isabella taught him, passing it behind his back to a member of the team. Lenny has the perfect chance to take a bank shot. He however, misses. Which shocks everyone, as he never misses that shot. The Baileys get the ball and score, meaning they win the game. 

Everyone quickly comforts the guys as they lost the game, they don't seem too sad but still. 

============================================================================================================

The group spend the rest of the day, playing games and enjoying each others company. Night time falls and everyone sits and faces the lake as they wait for the fireworks to start. 

Isabella has Ryan's hoodie on as it had gotten slightly chilly. Ryan loved the sight of her in his hoodie, he thought she looked adorable as it practically drowned her. The pair were sitting together, with Isabella sitting between Ryan's legs and against his chest. His hands rested on her stomach and her hands covered his. 

Isabella squealed when she looked over at the kids to see Kiethie and Donna holding hands while they watched the fireworks. Ryan looks over at her questionably, before she smiles widely and points it out to him. '' Well, damn. I guess you were right. Maybe they do like each other then.'' Isabella smirks at him '' I knew it. I could just see it. I'm always right.'' 

Ryan chuckles, shaking his head in amusement. "Yeah, yeah, Miss Always Right," he teases, giving her a playful nudge. "I guess you have a knack for these things after all." Isabella beams at him, feeling a sense of satisfaction at being proven correct about Kiethie and Donna's budding romance. Ryan looks at her '' You're cute. You know that?'' before leaning in and giving her a kiss. 

Isabella looks over as Ryan asks '' Hey, Bella, Isn't that your dad with a bow and arrow?'' She looks horrified as he shouts '' Alright, everybody. Last one to stay here wins.'' before he shoots the arrow up in the air. She quickly pulls Ryan up by grabbing his hand and dragging him, the pair quickly run as far away from the arrow as they can, making sure they keep each other close, as everyone else quickly runs away screaming. 

As the pair reach the woods they stop, Ryan begins laughing at the craziness of the day, Isabella looks towards him and starts laughing as well. '' Oh my God, where did he even get that bow and arrow?'' she wheezes out in between laughs, the pair just laugh harder at the thought. 

After he calms down a bit Ryan looks at Isabella and says '' Happy Fourth of July Bella.'' Just as he says that another firework goes off making Isabella jump. She responds still laughing at herself for jumping  '' Happy Fourth of July, Ray.''