4. Think about it

Comincia dall'inizio

(The magazine cover)

The magazine quoted her words with her one of the most sold designs. Inside, it had a whole page dedicated to her, her career and her works.

Tears fell down when she closed her eyes and she thanked Kanhaji in her head a million times.

She had never ever once in her life asked for something this unexpected, and here she got it.

Her Kanhaji had already written her destiny, which she was unaware of that it was going to change her life forever.

Abhimaan's POV

It was Sunday, which means the only day I get to enjoy and spend freely. I was about to leave the breakfast table after completing the breakfast when maa asked me to take her and Chachi to the temple and obviously I agreed. I am willing to give my mother anything and everything she wishes for.

Getting ready in a normal white shirt and black pants, I drove the car to the temple which was a thirty minutes ride.

I was reluctant to go inside the temple but Chachi insisted and so I had to. After completing the puja, I was about to turn, when I saw a girl dresses in a white anarkali ascending the stairs of the temple, looking at the thaal in her hand.

It was Ruhanika and once again I was stunned with the simplicity.

These days, this perticular girl has created a havoc in my mind and heart. She has occupied my sleeps, my thoughts.

Maa asked me to distribute some confectionery among the children near the foot of the temple, so I went towards the shop to buy some cakes and biscuits for distribution. I was about to leave after paying when my eyes felt on the magazine kept on the side rack and my eyes were pinned at the name to it. I bought a copy.

The distribution took a lot more time than expected and truly it felt so good to see the smiles on the faces of those children.

I reached for maa but couldn't spot maa beside Chachi.

"Chachi, maa kaha hai?" I asked her and she turned towards me baffled.

"Abhi to yahi thi jiji. Kaha gayi?" She sounded concerned

We both searched for her and after a good ten minutes, found her taking with someone, sitting at a secluded spot.

We went near and I was stunned to see maa talking or rather consoling a crying Ruhanika.

'why is she crying?' was the first question that aroused in my heart.

My trance broke hearing maa's words

"Koi baat nahi beta, tum bohot strong ho and congratulations" she patted ruhanika's head

"Dhanyabad aunty. This means a lot. Sab apke tarah kyun nhi hote hai?" She asked back and maa smiled. A smile that was genuine graced her face after what seemed like ages.

"Chalo main chalti hoon, mujhe shayad Mera beta dhund raha hoga. Main chalti hoon. Lekin yaad rakhna beta, hum dobara zarur milenge. Khayal rakhna apna"

"Aap bhi aunty. Aur please keep your bp in check" Ruhanika replied and stood up to take maa's blessings.

I saw maa coming to our way and so approached near her.

"Aap Bina bataye Kahan chali gayi thi? Main ghabra gaya tha Maa" I said holding her hands and she patted my cheek withdrawing her hand.

"Chaliye jiji, Ghar chalte hai. Der ho jayegi nahi to" chachii said and we left for home.

During the whole journey, I noticed one thing while driving. Maa was looking a little distracted and seemed to be like in a deep thought.

On reaching home, I freshened up and moved to my study to complete reviewing some files. I couldn't even focus on the work. Every single time I tried to concentrate, her crying face came upon my thoughts. Suddenly I remembered something.