008

best ever—'{ Chapter Eight }'—

best ever
—'{ Chapter Eight }'—

"officers thank you it won't happen again i can promise you that much" laurel says to the officers that had escorted us back to the fisher house. "really it will never happen again" mom back up laurel. "tell mr fisher, chief wants to set up tea time when he gets back in town" the cops say "absolutely, sorry for all the trouble" laurel says walking them out "have a good night" both moms say in unison.

Laurel and mom turn around looking more pissed than ever "ima let you handle this one laurel" min doesn't like being a mean stricted parent. When it comes to discipline she lacks the skills in that department. "how could you guys be so irresponsible" she starts "mom, it wasn't a big deal the copes were just looking to break up the bonfire" steven spoke being the bravest to face our moms.

"not a big deal" she questions "yes" he responds "i would say getting picked up by the cops for underage drinking is a pretty big deal steven" laurel says "and could've been faced with try pretty big consequences" mom adds in.

steven sniffs around as we all start to smell the aroma "were you guys smoking tonight" he states "i'm sorry" mom says offended "keep your voice down susannah's asleep in the couch" laurel shushes the boy "just so yk laurel, i disnt drink tonight i was the DD" jeremiah try's to add in.

I see paisley put her head down in shame "your the oldest what the hell has gotten into you" she says before turning her attention to belly "and when did you leave the house without telling anyone and what the hell are you wearing" she continues at belly "it's taylor's and why am i the only one that not aloud to go out" belly snaps. My face grows of shock as i look over at my sister who's holding the same face.

"it's not that your not aloud it's that you should of told us you were going how'd you even get there" Laurel finished with a question "i walked" belly mumbled "jesus yk better than to walk that far down the beach this late at night" her mom says "can you stop treating me like a kid" she says "belly honey listen if you want to be treated like an adult you need to act like one" mom said. belly had hit one of mom's nerves with that one. Me and Pais have had the same conversation with her.

"then maybe you guys should too" conrad finally spoke "what does that mean" laurel asks and the room falls silent "i hope you realize this night could've ended a lot differently if your family weren't your family" Laurel said "we're sorry guys" Jere spoke for the group "just go to bed guys" she say "delilah, paisley let's go" mom says as we head out.

Entering into our house mom flicks all the lights on "mom listen" Paisley starts up "i'm a very very laid back mom all i ever ask from you two is to not put me in a situation like that" she snaps looking at us with so much hurt "mom we're so sorry" i stated "it truly won't happen again" Pais says "okay come here" she says pulling us into a hug

"i love you girls so much now go to sleep" she says letting go. we nod before heading upstairs. i go into my room rather quickly i know i have to change and figure out how to sneak out. I quickly change into some sweatpants and take my red cover up off leaving the tank top on. i grab my phone and tidy up a little making it seem like im just sleeping.

I leave to go tell paisley realizing she will question me to my death and will never approve. Instead i text belly

BELLY BOO 💋

i promise to explain everything but i need you to cover for me.
If anyone asks i slept in your room tonight
OKAY

i slipped out the back door starting my run to the cut.

Once i made it to the cut i realized it probably was a bad idea to walk by myself in a tank top. The chateau came into view so i made a run for it.

Entering what is believed to be the from yard to find the one and only smoking a blunt on the front steps "what? not aloud to smoke inside" i say grabbing his attention

"well if it isn't Delilah Brooks" he says as i come closer "that's bad for you" i say pulling the blunt out and stepping on it. "oh really" he smirks " yeah and bringin a gun to a bone fire will solve no problem" im interrupted by his lips in mine. Damnit he's a good kisser.

"shall we get to what i came here for then" i says after pulling away "right this way" he says taking the lead into john b house. He leds me into this one room that i assume that s the room he stays in. "how often do you crash here don-" once again im cut off by a kiss. i'm not gonna get over how well this boy kisses "no more questions baby" he says sending shivers down my spine. He takes his signature red hat tossing it to the corner of the room as i sit on the bed getting comfy

Simply looking around until i felt the bed dip and soon JJ was kissing up my shoulder to my neck. Leaning my head back in pleasure. "let's do this" i say pushing him down on the bed straggling him as i pull him in for a passionate kiss. i was never gonna get enough of this boy. i feel him life my tank top his cold rings pressing onto the sides of my body.

His tongue glide across my bottom lip asking to enter my mouth. I allow as my hands tug into his blonde curls. He pulls back taking my shirt off snd undoing his pants. I untie my sweatpants tossing them to the floor. I pull in his shirt in a way of notifying him i wanted it off. He looks at me with a smirk before pulling it off. It reveals his amazing and my jaw drops "like what you see" he continues to smirk and i nod.

He leans down attacking my neck with kisses 100% leaving hi keys. He hits my sweet spot as i try to hold in my moans. He stops as i feel him by my ear "let me hear you" he whispers "what about john b" i ask "heavy sleeper" he shrugs sucking on my neck as i let out a small moan.

i feel him smile as he begins to kiss down to my chest. He reaches his hands behind unclipping my bra letting it fall down my arms. I wanted this badly "just fuck me already maybanks" i say "don't have to tell me twice" he says rummaging through his night stand for a condom.

We went at it for i wanna say an hour - hour an a half but that has to be the best sec i had ever had. i would never tell JJ that though. "hey JJ can i just crash here for the rest of the night" i ask as im slipping in my underwear "yeah" he says "i can't find my top" i say "just wear mine" he says tossing me his shirt from the floor.

i put it in crawling into bed next to him feeling him wrap his arms around me. We were cuddles up to each other as sleep consumed us and all i could think of is how i could get used to this.

SAVVY SPEAKS;
IM SO EXCITED FOR THIS CHAPTER AND THE NEXT ONE — the next one is full of drama. This book has finally hit its take off point and im really excited maybe this will give me more motivation to write the chapters. Anyway i hope you all enjoy so much

Dont be a ghost reader and vote