Ruhaan nodded while Abhay  and Rishi helped him to stand up....

Ruhaan-"Thank you so much....apne meri jaan bachali wrna toh aaj mein uppar hi ....."

Abhay -"Shut up ....aisi baatein nhi bolte...(In firm voice) and why the hell where you walking in middle of the road... don't you know it's a busy road"

Ruhaan felt like his tongue tied-"Woh...woh ...network nhi mil rha tha....I was trying to call my brother isliye"he lowered his head...

Abhay Sighed-"But you should have been careful....kuch ho jaata toh"

Ruhaan-"Per hua toh nhi ....apne bacha liya na"

Abhay shook his head-"Aage se khayal rakhna...dekhke road per chalna"

Rohan came with kaka in car....

Rohan-"Chal Ruhaan....bhai ka call aaya tha just abhi.... everyone is waiting for us"

Ruhaan-"Tune bataya toh nhi na unhe"

Rohan-"Abhi toh nhi per ghar jaakar batana padega ...I can't hide"

Ruhaan-"No you'll not"

Rishi interrupted-"Kyun nhi batayega....this is not something to be kept hidden from your family"

Ruhaan huffed-"Bahut daat padegi ....teeno bhai hitler bn jaayenge"

Abhay felt a pang in his heart.. listening to Ruhaan.... don't know why but he didn't wanted the boy to get scolded....he was feeling protective for him..

Abhay sighed-"It's ok thodhi daat kha lena...woh jo bhi bolenge aapke bhale ke liye hoga"

Ruhaan -"Theek hai...once again thank you so much"

Abhay nodded -"You should go now...aur ek baar Check up kara lena apna"

Ruhaan nodded and started to walk towards his car taking support of Rohan....he stopped in midway ....he turned and called Abhay

Ruhaan -"Suniye"
Abhay and Rishi who were about to go stopped...

Abhay-"Kya hua"

Ruhaan didn't say anything he felt the urge to just tightly hug Abhay....He hugged him ....Abhay stilled...

Abhay, who rarely received such affectionate gestures aside from Rishi and Abhi, was taken aback by the depth of emotion in Ruhaan's hug...

In that moment, as Ruhaan held Abhay tightly, a flood of memories and emotions rushed through Abhay's mind. He couldn't help but reminisce about the time when he held him in his arms for the first time, 15 years ago. The familiarity of that feeling struck him deeply.It was as if time had stood still, and the bond between them had transcended years of separation.

At that moment both were unaware of each other's identity....the relation they share yet the hug served as a powerful reminder of the enduring connection between Ruhaan and Abhay. It was a silent acknowledgment of their shared history, experiences, and unspoken emotions. In that embrace, words became unnecessary as their hearts communicated a language of their own.It was like their hearts have identified each other....

Rishi weakly smiled seeing Abhay....he could see Abhay's eyes widened in shock and surprise....a mixture of emotions...that was soon masked into a stiff face...
For the first time someone had though subconsciously referred to Abhay as "bhai" - a simple word, yet laden with layers of meaning.

It was as if the universe had conspired to reveal a truth that lay hidden beneath the surface.

Ruhaan stepped back from hug-"I'm sorry but...mere mn kiya aapko hug krne ka isiliye...I'm sorry aapko bura laga ho toh"