After a while, he heard someone knock on the door.

"Jimin – is that you?" Tae called out pulling his sticky pants up, "Come in please – my stomach hurts a lot."

The door opened and Tae saw Jungkook standing with what looked like his extra pair of jeans.

Tae closed his legs and looked down at his hands, "What – what you doing here?"

Jungkook put the jeans outside on a chair and moved towards Tae, "I came to help you – you need my help, Mr. Kim. I know what's happening to you."

"How?" Tae shook his head with tears in his eyes.

Sighing, Jungkook informed, "I have read some books too in these past few days."

Tae wiped the tears and murmured, "I don't – I don't need your help."

Banging his hand on the door, Jungkook scolded his teacher, "Fuck you, Kim. Why are you like this? You are soaking wet down there. That slick won't stop so easily. That pain won't stop so easily. You know why you are leaking? Its for me. So – you could tame me. Keep me wrapped around your fingers. Let me help you."

With his mouth wide open Tae blinked in confusion speechless, "How? How will you help me?"

"I will lick you down there. All the slick off your skin," Jungkook licked his lip and looked at Tae's grey, wet pants.

Tae almost fell from the seat, "What? Wha – fuck – are you out of your mind?"

Rolling his eyes, Jungkook shook his head, "You are such a prude. Typical teacher. So – dear Mr. Teacher – you just wanna sit in your slick whole day. Not move from the toilet seat? You know it won't help. You can keep wiping the slick with tissues – but it won't stop that easily. Only my tongue and my mouth can do that. And that pain. That pain is not going till I wipe the slick off your ass completely. So – let me help you."

Pointing his finger at Jungkook, Tae screamed, "Enough! I don't wanna talk to you. You are disgusting. I don't wanna see you. Get out! Now!"

But Jungkook didn't move. He knew how much pain Tae was under.

"The pain will continue for days. The pills also won't help you, Mr. Kim. Why are you being so hard?"

Taking the roll of tissue papers Tae threw it at Jungkook, "Go away – go fucking away. You did this. You fucking triggered this. I don't wanna see you. Get the fuck off Jeon."

Picking up the tissue roll, Jungkook shouted, "Enough Taehyung! Fuck – fuck you. I am so done with you. Fine – you don't want me. I am leaving. Be a big baby. Sit here in sticky pants and keep crying."

Tae hid his face in his hands and kept sobbing. Jungkook went and kept the tissue roll on Tae's lap who looked up at Jungkook with pleading eyes.

"I am keeping the jeans out," Jungkook informed gently caressing Tae's wet cheek with the back of his hand, "Wear it while going home."

Four days later

Four days later

It must have been dawn since Jungkook heard the birds chirping a bit. He was fast asleep in his dorm with his other roommates.

Suddenly, his phone rang. He knew it was urgent.

Was it his dad or mom? He was a divorced child and hardly on talking terms with his parents. They only called him once a month to ask about his well-being. So why would they call him now – at 4 am?

He picked up the phone and heard the most unexpected voice.

Instantly, he recognized the voice. He had been hearing that voice in the lectures since a few days.

"Hello," there was a cry at the other end.

"Jungkook – Jungkook? Please – please make it go away. I can't take the pain anymore," Tae curled in his bed pressing his stomach with his legs.

A gasp left Jungkook's mouth and he was already looking for his -t-shirt.

"Come fast Jungkook. I need you!"

 I need you!"