"What? New Schicksal?"

"Yes, since the first branch was destroyed in the third war, our overseer managed to bring it back up"

"Is the overseer still him?"

Athena tilted her head in confusion.

"Him? No it's a her, Miss Theresa Apocalypse is our overseer"

"What?"

Bronya was shocked by the new information. A new branch? A new overseer? And Theresa is the head? That sounded absurd in its own way for her. Thinking about their past, she didn't expect Theresa to be head.

"Well, I'll head off. Rest well"

Bronya stood up and left the infirmary. Leaving Athena to her thoughts and rest for the whole day.

There were a lot of happenings as of now. First there was a Herrscher hidden in Nagazora. Second, the former Herrscher of Reason is with them, and third the vials that was made by Jessica worked but had serious side effects.

"Will the world really be okay after everything that has happened?"

Athena couldn't stop feeling the uneasiness she felt when they arrived at Nagazora. It felt like something was missing, something crucial.

-----------------------------

"Ren, how's Athena doing?"

Jessica was still working on those prototypes. While Ren was helping with the cleaning that Jessica neglected.

"She seems to be okay, she's resting now"

"That's good. No visual side effects? What about her arm?"

"Nope, nothing unusual"

Jessica sighed in relief, to think that her creation would be useful at times like these. Though the big problem was the after affects. Was the honkai energy too strong that it penetrated Athena's honkai resistance? She doesn't have a stigmata nor did she let herself get an artificial one. So what was the problem, that it had a big effect on her?

Jessica was troubled. If Athena uses one more dose of those serums, lucky enough she'll only lose her damaged arm.

"Ren, can I have some of your blood again?"

"Why?!"

"Something bothered me when I took your blood, I tried testing your honkai adaptability rate and as expected, you suck"

"Ack-"

Jessica then went silent.

"But, for some reason when I left it alone for a while, your blood stared to feed on the honkai energy. Which is definitely unusual. Do you have a weird family background?"

"Huh?"

"Nevermind"

Ren was just dumbfounded with every information he was given. His blood attacking honkai energy as if it was a virus? That's weird!

"So can I have some? I want to know more about this"

"Fine but you better stop moving around and messing things up here! I keep cleaning and cleaning everyday!"

"Deal"

-----------------------------

Bronya was at the captain bridge, looking out for possible honkai ambush. She was sure that the Herrscher lying deep down in Nagazora would never let them go.

Not to mention, she was anxious in returning back and seeing some old allies, friends.

Back in the past, during the honkai war. Bronya, successfully adapted to the Herrscher of Reason core had met with her two friends.